Chloe Loves to Shop #3 Wearing an XXXS

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Fran have a thread? I can’t believe she hosted a party for teenagers and under age drinkers and was saying they all drank a fair bit and there was puke. Utterly irresponsible.
I was shocked that she posted stories about cleaning up vomit etc. I get the vibe that Fran and her husband might have split up. I hope I'm wrong.

I'm not sure - she rarely posted about him in the past. But if so, Fran has been remarkably dignified about it - unlike DMBL40, who's so far off the rails she may as well be in space.

Reactions: 3
I'm not sure - she rarely posted about him in the past. But if so, Fran has been remarkably dignified about it - unlike DMBL40, who's so far off the rails she may as well be in space.
I could be completely wrong. She did used to mention Russ in passing though. I hope I'm wrong, I do like Fran - mostly.

Oooooh, what's the goss with Kat? I know she divorced her husband. Was it not amicable?

Oooooh, what's the goss with Kat? I know she divorced her husband. Was it not amicable?
It's all over on the Kat Farmer thread, but it looks far from amicable. She now spends a lot of time drinking and hanging out with people who facilitate this lifestyle. Also, she's as thin as a rake and has totally lost her fashion sense.

• Wow
I know I saw that. What a cheek. Also who would post that on the internet? Once you realised it was sent to you in error, would you not just give it to your neighbour rather then go through her things filming it?

Total sense of importance and entitlement
How can you not know if you've placed an order? :rolleyes:
AFTER OPENING the parcel how can you not realise it's not yours?
She has to be one of the most vapid instahuns around... and entitled and thoughtless and clueless. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s gone to all trouble of blacking out the background to link the M&S skirt-is she really that skint!!!!!!?!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Chloe bemoaning the price of her shopping in Boots. Welcome to our world! She’s so out of touch & it just shows she’s used to receiving everything for free that when she has to pay she’s shocked 🙄

Reactions: 7
I was literally laughing watching her. Boots 🤣 and so expensive. You'd know she is used to getting every bleeping thing for free the greedy bleep.
Chloe bemoaning the price of her shopping in Boots. Welcome to our world! She’s so out of touch & it just shows she’s used to receiving everything for free that when she has to pay she’s shocked 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Laughing at Chloe moaning about the price of sun cream when she’s happy to drop a few thousand on a Loewe bag. Idiot

Clearly purchases these basic items so infrequently due to the copious amounts of gifting.

Reactions: 6
Yeah, doesn't she have one just finishing A-levels and the other GCSEs so couldn't go away with just one?! either way, she's still XXXS so everything is OK with the world.

• Haha
Did everyone clock that flat stomach? I'm sure if we didn't, Chloe will repost that footage again and again and again, just to prove she's slim. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They don’t eat , the xxxxs is more important than health. I imagine the daughter doesn’t really want to be on hols with Chloe. Why didn’t the whole family go ? I would understand a short trip to Paris or something but a week in the sun with a teenager would be tough going.

Reactions: 1