Chloe Loves to Shop #3 Wearing an XXXS

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Osteoporosis. She buggered her back by bending over the other week. Weak. Keep your 23” waist and we will witness your next injury 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 6
I wonder what she looks like in real life. Her clothes must be flapping around her as she is so xxxxs . Five years ago she was a well dressed woman in her early 40’s now she is just wants to look 16.

Reactions: 4
She's still really really struggling but bravely managed to get out for some completely essential skin therapy. Such a trooper. (y)

• Haha
Oh dear, I don't think she likes us reading her stories...boo hoo! "I fancied having a chat. So if you haven't got time for a chat please swipe on through."
Actually, it's the fact that the collagen in Ingenious is encapsulated (not patented) that is meant to protect it through the stomach. If you're going to talk about "the science" at least get it right.
Cripes, these people are propped up, pepped up and put to sleep with powders, potions and pills. Complete lack of self awareness.

So she now showing us the latest trend for women in their late 40,s . Xxxxxs tiny t shirts. I didn’t wear these in the 90’s due to a large chest and I certainly won’t be wearing them now. She is constantly trying to keep on top of every trend.

Reactions: 2
I am irrationally irritated by the way she pronounces serum. I say seer-um, I've checked on You Tube and most seem to agree.

She's saying se-rum (with the e as in bet). Such a posh girl way of pronouncing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am irrationally irritated by the way she pronounces serum. I say seer-um, I've checked on You Tube and most seem to agree.

She's saying se-rum (with the e as in bet). Such a posh girl way of pronouncing it.
I think it’s actually a South African inflection when she says some words. She’s still annoying as hell.

Reactions: 1
Oh woe is Chloe! After taking all the Levi’s (size XXXXXXS) back to Westfield- and dragging her poor long-suffering mother along because of “her back” - she now has to post them all because of a tech issue. How ON EARTH will she cope?!!!! That’s a full week’s worth of activity for poor Princess Chloe!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Panic not, I’d place money on her losing all her returns before they get anywhere near a post office 😉🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s bloody stupid. Child who never grew into a woman - who marries these women?????

Reactions: 2
Oh woe is Chloe! After taking all the Levi’s (size XXXXXXS) back to Westfield- and dragging her poor long-suffering mother along because of “her back” - she now has to post them all because of a tech issue. How ON EARTH will she cope?!!!! That’s a full week’s worth of activity for poor Princess Chloe!
So her mother had to carry her bags for her like she's some Princess and her own other is the hired help. She's a pratt. Even the way she speaks , posher than royalty, makes me shudder.