Chloe Loves to Shop #3 Wearing an XXXS

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is coming across as so thick these days, she floats around without her brain engaged, if that were me with her catalogue of duck ups I'd be asking for a neurologist referral. Anyone with a smidge of common sense knows cats and paint trays don't mix ffs.

Reactions: 6
Half of these people who waffle on about menopause probably haven’t even started any symptoms yet. So many jumping on the bandwagon who are most likely to young! I follow one who has just turned 40 and started HRT when it may not be necessary yet if at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Half of these people who waffle on about menopause probably haven’t even started any symptoms yet. So many jumping on the bandwagon who are most likely to young! I follow one who has just turned 40 and started HRT when it may not be necessary yet if at all!
Chloe loves a prissy word and I think perimenopause classes as that so she keeps saying it

Reactions: 1
Yep menopause is the new cash cow for the Insta Huns. The thing is even if Princess Chloe is going through her menopause, she lives a life of privilege that means her experience will be much better than most. Money for private health care, no job, access to all sorts of free self care products, and her mother on tap.
Try struggling with menopause when you have a stressful job, long hours, limited funds and no family help.

Reactions: 8
If she blames all her stupidity and ‘ditsy’ behaviour on menopause then what the hell caused it all beforehand as she’s always been like this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yep menopause is the new cash cow for the Insta Huns. The thing is even if Princess Chloe is going through her menopause, she lives a life of privilege that means her experience will be much better than most. Money for private health care, no job, access to all sorts of free self care products, and her mother on tap.
Try struggling with menopause when you have a stressful job, long hours, limited funds and no family help.
Same here......I was thrown into sudden menopause 15 years ago at age of 44 following urgent total hysterectomy for suspected ovarian cancer as had suspicious CT scan and elevated CA125 tumour markers ....thankfully 🥴it turned out to be "just" severe endometriosis and huge fibroids which were size of a 5 month pregnancy
couldn't even take HRT for a year in case the endometriosis returned....I had 12 weeks off work ,then returned full time as a nurse as well as also looking after 3 children single handed....Chloe doesn't know how lucky she is....lots of self care for our pampered princess

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s a life changing event, and often there is little acknowledgment of the impact menopause has on your function. The brain fog, insomnia and forgetfulness was so devastating for me, and at times I really wasn’t sure how I was going to hold down my job.
princess Chloe will have nothing to worry about - except maybe remembering if she’s an xxxxxxxs or a xxxxxxs

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she’s obsessed with staying attractive so she can keep her husband. There’s something bordering on hysterical the way she is about her looks

Reactions: 7
The way she was so embarrassed that the loafers she liked were faux leather. Stuck up cow!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It pisses me off how she called a jumper ‘a knit’

Just another example of her prissy language. It’s a bleeping JUMPER, Chloe!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Awwww poor chloelovestomoan having to queue for returns in Zara. I bet all those people in front of her were idiots who order things just to show off on SM then return. Oh wait…🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s looking like she’s had some work done/ v different around mouth..

Reactions: 1