Chloe Loves to Shop #3 Wearing an XXXS

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“This is what stress does to the body”. Does she ever listen to herself, she sounds like a total moron. How is she stressed? She doesn’t work (sorry not sorry but being an influencer is not work. Not like being a nurse or a lawyer or working in Sainsbury’s). She’s got a rich husband, kids at private school. Holidays and free gifts, clothes shoes handbags. I’m sure they aren’t worrying about the cost of living. According to her Nick does all the cooking and food planning and all the school stuff for the kids. They get loads of work done on and in their house, she’s always having stuff decorated and then going for facials. I’d love her kind of stress

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s pathetic. Still well enough to follow the “poor me I’m poorly” bit with a huge Ad !

Reactions: 4
I think women like Chloe think they bring the pretty then that’s them done. Everyone around them is responsible for EVERYTHING else.

Reactions: 5
Just watched her Christmas bedridden broadcast 🙄 Good grief, am beginning to wonder if her family are so fed up with her they drug her up so she thinks she’s ill and disappears off to bed, it’s a win for them if she’s out the way 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have genuinely wondered if naughty Nick slipps something in the tea. She does soon so doopy and spaced out all the time.

Reactions: 3
She’s just so feeble and weak. When they all have their annual ski holiday she just sits in the chalet or goes on walks, in full expensive ski gear, but won’t ski

• Haha
She’s just so feeble and weak. When they all have their annual ski holiday she just sits in the chalet or goes on walks, in full expensive ski gear, but won’t ski
Expect when she went on a walk, got lost, got scared of the slippy ledges. That was too funny 😂. She is becoming more and more of a parade of weak, fibble, privileged kept woman everyday.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
… but breadcrumbing “a new chapter” and “one day at a time” 🤔….

possibly just new year new me bollocks, but who knows 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Bloody hell, I know people with life-threatening illnesses who've been in bed less than Chloe, grow up woman :rolleyes:

‘A beastly bout of flu’ WTF??!! Are we living in Victorian times?
Pass the vapours ! If she was that sick she would have gone to hospital. I reckon wherever they are in France in December is just not that insta pretty perfect or her family refused to play the insta game.

Reactions: 4
Are they still in France? Is Chloe going to have to be airlifted back to the UK? How much does repatriation cost for an extra small spoiled hypochondriac?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh goodness gracious me, she’s spent so long in a cashmere tracksuit she’s forgotten how to get dressed

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she needed a Pinterest board to show her how to wear jeans & a jumper 🤦🏻‍♀️ I thought that was her “job” 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha