Chloe Loves to Shop #3 Wearing an XXXS

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never heard anything so ridiculous. She is seriously not a functioning adult at all is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t believe she needed a Pinterest board to show her how to wear jeans & a jumper 🤦🏻‍♀️ I thought that was her “job” 🤦🏻‍♀️
That was quite an eye opener into the mind (or lack of!) of a supposed seasoned fash-hun influencer, hardly a ground breaking outfit 🥴 😴

Reactions: 1
More work done in the house, the floors are being stained. So stressful for her, picking a colour. And having all the stuff from one moved into another. Next the “snug” will be getting painted and a makeover. More stress

Reactions: 1
I'm sure it's not that long since she decorated 'the snug', oh to have the money to chuck at stuff just because you've changed your mind over colour :rolleyes:

It's like for some people there is no cost of living crisis

I'm sure it's not that long since she decorated 'the snug', oh to have the money to chuck at stuff just because you've changed your mind over colour :rolleyes:

It's like for some people there is no cost of living crisis
I bet she justifies it by saying she paid for it from her ‘work’. Meaning she begged for it online. Quite sad and sick in equal measure really.

Reactions: 5
Fun fact, Jeff Beck has just passed away. Jeff Beck used to be in a band called The Yardbirds. Another Yardbirds member is called Paul Samwell-Smith, who has a son called Nick and lives in France, am pretty sure it's Chloe's father-in-law.

Fun fact, Jeff Beck has just passed away. Jeff Beck used to be in a band called The Yardbirds. Another Yardbirds member is called Paul Samwell-Smith, who has a son called Nick and lives in France, am pretty sure it's Chloe's father-in-law.
I’m sure she’s said before her FIL was in a band or wrote music…something like that so I expect you’re right 👍🏼 Well done! Nothing gets past super-sleuth Tattlers!!!

Reactions: 6
What a time to be alive - I can spend my lunchtime watching a grown woman being paid to fold up her knickers online 🩲 👙

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes it is. She never used to stop going on about it. And the fact he had worked on cat Stevens latest album. She’s such a hanger on. The worst was her “friendship” with Louise rednapp and Christine blakeley. She had probably met them once because of her husband doing sports aid and she was making out like they were BFFs. Picked up a load of followers because of that no doubt

Is that genuinely all she has to do for the day - fold her knickers? it's like a 12 year old girl.

• Haha
Also is it just me, but shouldn’t you first wash new knickers before wearing them 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It is the same band member

Definitely @Lerrrrrrt - especially such a delicate flower as Chloe with such an apparently terribly weak immune system. She’ll be back in bed with <whispers> thrush before too long….

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lovely she can be so smug about petrol prices. Has she not clocked the price of electricity recently or is that Nicks responsibility? Just do what makes YOU happy, girls! Her priceless advice about navigating midlife. Nice to be able to be so selfish about absolutely everything isnt it? At least she’s put her knockers away today I suppose

• Haha
Lovely she can be so smug about petrol prices. Has she not clocked the price of electricity recently or is that Nicks responsibility? Just do what makes YOU happy, girls! Her priceless advice about navigating midlife. Nice to be able to be so selfish about absolutely everything isnt it? At least she’s put her knockers away today I suppose
Also it appears Georgia Toffolo has opted to fill her tank at a rate of 249.9p per litre rather than just get enough to tide her over until she gets to a normal petrol station where fuel prices are high but the best part of a pound per litre cheaper. Wonder whether either of them knows the price of a pint of milk!

• Haha
Also it appears Georgia Toffolo has opted to fill her tank at a rate of 249.9p per litre rather than just get enough to tide her over until she gets to a normal petrol station where fuel prices are high but the best part of a pound per litre cheaper. Wonder whether either of them knows the price of a pint of milk!
I saw the same thing! £2.49??

Reactions: 3
whenever I think of her dog rolling in ‘human tit’ ( how did she know🤷‍♀️) I laugh myself silly!

• Haha
I have watched Chloe's stories through new eyes this weekend. This thread is very enlightening.

Reactions: 3
And now the cat has jumped into the paint tray she left on the centre island. The stress will deem her mute for the next week, and Nick and her mother will need to lock her in a darkened room. Poor Chloe..

• Haha