Chloe Loves to Shop #3 Wearing an XXXS

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stopped following her a little while ago - she was promoting some face stuff, from Beautypie, I think and telling us how it has helped with her famous pigmentation. The pigmentation that she had expensive treatments for in a clIndic during last wear that she was selling as vastly reducing the pigmentation. She’d sell and promote anything.

Reactions: 8
I stopped following her a little while ago - she was promoting some face stuff, from Beautypie, I think and telling us how it has helped with her famous pigmentation. The pigmentation that she had expensive treatments for in a clIndic during last wear that she was selling as vastly reducing the pigmentation. She’d sell and promote anything.
It’s basically a filter that’s doing the miracle job of ‘reducing pigmentation’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And now the desperate need to grow the hair long again. She looked so much better when it was shorter , she just spends her ENTIRE life trying to be 18 . It’s actually super sad, and must be suffocating & embarrassing for her daughters

Reactions: 5
Haven't really heard anything about the mother lately have we? Tbh I dip in and out with her now cos she's such a limp lettuce. Infuriating.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Haven't really heard anything about the mother lately have we? Tbh I dip in and out with her now cos she's such a limp lettuce. Infuriating.
I think she mentioned recently in an 'ask me anything' on Instagram, her Mum is back in South Africa, if she is, how will Chloe cope with her debilitating pigmentation?, she's struggling so much with it now she's going to have to join a support group.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she mentioned recently in an 'ask me anything' on Instagram, her Mum is back in South Africa, if she is, how will Chloe cope with her debilitating pigmentation?, she's struggling so much with it now she's going to have to join a support group.
ha ha ha! Howling at this 🤣

Reactions: 2
She’s celebrating “18 years of being Mrs SS.” Slightly kinky turn of phrase from her there. it shows what’s really very important to her, to be a “Mrs”, she really is a smug married. I’m a Mrs, everybody, I’ve got so much more status and importance than anyone who’s single, or, god forbid, divorced

Reactions: 3
Honestly, she either has too much makeup 💄 on or that photo is heavily filtered…either way, she looks like Micheal Jackson
It'll be a filter, coping strategy for the pigmentation. The PSS (pigmentation sufferers society) recommend filters as a good source of daily treatment, helps reduce the PTSD associated with the condition.

Their second most popular treatment listed is moaning about it on social media and hoping someone will gift an expensive treatment sufferers can then affiliate link to.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s looking like she’s had some work done/ v different around mouth..
I'm pretty sure she has had a blepheroplasty at some point. Look at these old photos - she's very different:

I think she’s had a lot of ‘work’ done over the years. Even her teeth look different, she clearly has Botox and fillers, she is completely obsessed with her own reflection at the end of the day!

Reactions: 5
I'm pretty sure she has had a blepheroplasty at some point. Look at these old photos - she's very different:

She definitely has work done, more than “the little bit of Botox to lift her eyelids” 🤥 she admitted to recently (& probably only because she could #afflink it 🙄). The big giveaway was the not showing face & covering face with phone shots towards the end of lockdown! She’s so vain, as if she’d not have ‘tweakments’

Reactions: 4
She's a walking tweakment. I'd suggest that as a new thread title but she's pretty dull and it will be a while before this one is full...

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Jesus she looks really different there.