Chloe Loves to Shop #3 Wearing an XXXS

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so obsessed with how she looks, she reminds me of a Real housewife. She will look very tweaked by the time she is 50. She seems to not want to let go of 20 year old Chloe. Extra tiny, long blonde hair, no pigmentation 🤣

Reactions: 8
She is so obsessed with how she looks, she reminds me of a Real housewife. She will look very tweaked by the time she is 50. She seems to not want to let go of 20 year old Chloe. Extra tiny, long blonde hair, no pigmentation 🤣
This is why she doesn't like her daughters anymore. (Used to complain about teens!) She is competitive with them and sees them as a threat. She wants to be that 20 year old Chloe.

Reactions: 3
Poor princess Chloe is finding it difficult to source nice leather sandals....so she's looking at fugly clumpy Celine sliders/sandals costing £500-£700!
they look awful and the finish on them is dreadful
if she wants comfortable sandals, get some fitflops for a 1/10th the price

Reactions: 7
She sounds ridiculous talking about rich people trying to make herself relatable. Surely if you were going to spend all that money on sandals, you would go and look at them in a shop. She lives in London, has access to everything. Her job is talking about shopping.

Reactions: 6
Today she is shilling a £330 Sauna blanket - she really does live in Chloe land 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
I genuinely cannot understand her or find her in anyway relatable. I say this as a 44 year old woman who loves clothes and beauty and regularly likes to splurge in space NK etc. but her insipid, obsessive personality about the most minor things is so off putting.

Reactions: 10
It's just the way she lies about like a Regency maiden and spends 3/4 of her life sleeping. Is she part cat?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We do not need to see this , she is just doing her desperate “ look how thin I am “ self promotion again . It’s so pathetic , it’s not even humours any more !
Urgh I agree. Todays pretend “I didn’t know you could get your blephs done” promotion. I think she had her eyelids done years ago, you can tell from old photos of her. She’s had a lot of work

Did she just do lots of magic barre work and juicing to get rid of her eyelids? Hmmm.

• Haha
Sit tight folks......upper eyelid surgery incoming.......this is the lead up to it , a sort gaslighting the sheeple so as to justify it. Its all she's on about lately.

• Heart
Sit tight folks......upper eyelid surgery incoming.......this is the lead up to it , a sort gaslighting the sheeple so as to justify it. Its all she's on about lately.
& putting the feelers out for a kindly #gifted procedure cos we know Chloe loves a stealth beg 🙄

Reactions: 7
Will be interesting... I'm no stranger to a tweak or two myslef and the celebrity doctor I go to has had a bleph. You can tell... might be okay in 15 years or so when his eyes start ageing but presently it's a bit tight.

Reactions: 2
And now the desperate need to grow the hair long again. She looked so much better when it was shorter , she just spends her ENTIRE life trying to be 18 . It’s actually super sad, and must be suffocating & embarrassing for her daughters
I could be wrong but I seem to remember someone on here saying they knew her husband and that he wasn't the faithful type - maybe she is massively insecure.

Reactions: 2