Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

loveanatter

VIP Member
A baby shower for a fourth baby is ridiculous.

I also think if she was happy it was a boy she would wear blue but that’s probably because I really think she wanted it to be a girl

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Of course Chloe is taking her kids out of school twice for holidays.

The amount of shite she buys she could pay to go in the school holidays 🤷‍♀️ Im probably in the minority with this opinon but 'theyre my children not the schools' annoys me so much. Home school then, if you dont want to adhere to the term times, home school then you can go away whenever you fancy it.

Wont give a shiny shit about her kids education. You can just tell.

ooono

Creased at the juxtaposition of the B&M suitcase with the Louis Vuitton bag on top

• Haha

CrazyCatLady2791

VIP Member
I stopped following her as I found her boring. She absolutely loves herself! Wears very basic grey, black, white and cream clothes allllll the time. Spends her days shopping and posing. She might have what looks like a nice house and husband but her life seems a little vacant to me.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Doing the bare minimum don’t make you a good mum.

What about protecting your kids from predators? Protecting their privacy? Not profiting from them to buy yourself a Chanel handbag?

bopbop22

People save their entire pregnancies for a baby bjorn. Chloe gets it all gifted - and then she’s going to have a baby shower. No wonder she can buy Chanel hand cream just for the look of it, she pays for nothing else.

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
Another day, another reel eye fucking herself 🙄 says she has 10000 new followers yet can only mange just over a thousand likes on this so far...

She did get this comment though about looking older 🤣

Also the comment from her friend saying about how good she looks for a pregnant Mum of 3 at 34! Makes it sound like she is carrying triplets so she'll love that 😆

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
I don't believe she shut her eyes and its a secret, why bother booking it for today and not for Sunday when everyone could be there, including the girls to see the ultrasound, she knows what it is 🤣

Also I know it's a negative mindset thing, but I wouldn't have had an ultrasound on my own unless there was no other option and it was urgent. What if she had bad news today and they told her to go and get checked out at the hospital, she would have been on her own dealing with that and then having to drive etc. I find her becoming more and more like a spoilt little child who has to have everything NOW so of course she had to have the scan dead on 16 weeks regardles of Benn 🥱