Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
Honestly this bloody posing is so fucking cringe worthy! She looks like a right twat!

And that jacket that she says looks more expensive than £39, £39 is expensive for some, cheeky mare!

She just isn't relatable in the real world and to a lot of her followers I don't think. The links she shares for shoes, sun glasses etc, even the cows outfits (x3) are all just super expensive and she comes across braggy and smug to me!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6

Honeystar

VIP Member
The fact she added the bit about Bennnnnn afterwards too, she genuinely hates him I don’t know why she’s with him if she thinks he’s that bad of a father…oh wait 🤑

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
I missed this, I know one twin had to have medical intervention as a baby and has an operation every so often as she grows to do with this. Not sure, was one of her organs outside the body or something like that. I’m would have said health condition not special needs so perhaps it’s not at all what she meant.
No it wasn’t about that, it was her character and behaviour traits. I wouldn’t automatically assume she has special needs just a different child to her other 2 but it seems on trend for the insta huns to have some kind of label on their kids.

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
I knew she'd be pregnant again before long, beats getting a real job eh Chloe! Now the triplets are at school she needs more cute content and an excuse why she doesn't have a job 🙄

Londondiva

Honestly this bloody posing is so fucking cringe worthy! She looks like a right twat!

And that jacket that she says looks more expensive than £39, £39 is expensive for some, cheeky mare!

She just isn't relatable in the real world and to a lot of her followers I don't think. The links she shares for shoes, sun glasses etc, even the cows outfits (x3) are all just super expensive and she comes across braggy and smug to me!
Her mouth must be so dry from always hanging open!

• Haha

minnieminx88

VIP Member
Get yourself a Bennnnnnn ladeeeeez. God damn she is fiyahhhh….. 😂😂

Doubt he said that at all but i think its his lucky night now.

• Haha

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
What is she wearing 🤦🏼‍♀️ that choker is not a look
This is hysterical she’s at a “whispering angel” (over priced rose for those who aren’t drinkers) event when she spent the first half of her instagram “career” plugging the cheap alternative from Aldi 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I don’t think she realises that she’s bigger with this pregnancy because she’s a lot older, nothing to do with it being a boy 😂

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
She’s so fucking insufferable.

the shitty Burberry and Hermes everywhere. Get some fucking class

She’s prime real estate to get burgled.

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
AD/PR holiday 🙄 yet whinging about the Ryanair flight, guess she had to pay for that herself and they went cheap 🤣

I can imagine the scene, "Benn sat on his phone or trying to sleep since hes the only one in the relationship who appears to work. Chloe sat on her phone, the girls arguing about their ipads, Chloe rolling her eyes and pouting as she's walking down the plane with her triplets, waiting outside the toilet for the girls with the door open, glued to her phone. Walking back to her seat with a baseball hat on and her sweater over her shoulders whilst saying come on girlie's in her sickly sweet voice

• Haha

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
I think most of her purchases are DHgate/Saramart specials. When she goes to London with other people she buys the cheapest thing she can from the designer shops. Most come with the packaging and giftbags now