Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Yes I noticed that anyone could buy tickets. Do they get to walk the red carpet haha ivould just see her flouncing around and flicking her hsir and pouti g her baboon. Arse lipshaha
Haha no that is reserved for the actual stars! You do get to stand outside and watch the celebs walk the red carpet and then you get ‘papped’ holding a replica NTA trophy 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She’s on insta saying her daughter has some kind of special needs, did she even say what it was and this annoys me about influencers who share their child’s medical information without consent. She wouldn’t like it if her mum talked about her on the internet
I missed this, I know one twin had to have medical intervention as a baby and has an operation every so often as she grows to do with this. Not sure, was one of her organs outside the body or something like that. I’m would have said health condition not special needs so perhaps it’s not at all what she meant.

bopbop22

Part of me wonders if it’s to sort of protect the things they do if that makes sense. But then I remembered it’s Chloe, she showed the front of her house to an open Instagram so everyone knows where she lives so obviously isn’t concerned about privacy.

The twins are definitely at the age where clubs are easier, she wouldn’t have to join in just drop them off, sit and wait.

loveanatter

VIP Member
The salon she goes to have a strictly no children policy and so will be interesting how she manages a 40 min drive each way twice in a week for her hair before long won’t it.
Plus 40 mins each way for her nails too!

ohsosweet

She said they’re questioning the accuracy of the sneak peek test. It is highly unlikely to be inaccurate if female chromosomes detected and inaccuracy tends to be when contaminated by male, so I’m guessing the test told them that they’re having a boy but now wondering if that could be wrong!

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
Her face in the recent story.. it’s giving molly mae’s 20p coin comparison when she had overdone filler. You can see the filler in her face, it’s really badly done and aged her massively!View attachment 2838798
Jesus do we actually know how old she is? Please tell me she’s 35?
---
Or a get ready with me a bump that is a boy that’s got ‘my girl’ on it 🤯
For the love of Christ 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Does anyone follow her mate, Zoe Arens? She and her husband have owned a wedding venue for a couple of years, but I can only assume they have family wealth. I don't think I have ever seen someone spend so much money on holidays.
Yes! I often think the same thing. She seems to wear really expensive clothes too. Definitely family money I’d say. They probably got the wedding venue bought for them

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
Do we think she’s pregnant?
Saw she mentioned that she had bought the multimac (children car seats) for her car and just saw that they bought the 4 seat one!
When she bought it she said she was struggling to get in the back and do up the girls seatbelts so wanted to go back to using a harness belt, ridiculous reason to spend hundreds on something they'll grow out of quickly!

Acd97

A buggy for 2 5 years olds and a 4 year old?! It’s lazy parenting, they’re not babies, they’re not on a city break having to walk miles. My child the same age as the twinnies would laugh in my face if I suggested a buggy.
I agree there’s absolutely no excuse in her situation and the fact she goes out of her way to mention it makes it clear she’s aware it’s lazy and wrong lol

Its_Me

VIP Member
The pictures she’s tagged in from the event she was just at she looks totally different to the videos/photos she posts herself 😳