Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
I meant to post this too, I actually love both names but separately. It doesn’t sound right put together like that.
Yes exactly! Willow is a lovely name, Gigi wouldn't be my first choice but yes I can see why it is popular. But together just screams pretentious. Same as when she calls Sienna 'Sisi' I know she calls Lottie 'lot lots' (again so cringe) but what does she shorten Hallie to?
---
So any guesses on what they will name their baby boy? 💙

As long as she doesn't do a Fopperholic aka Nikki Ryan and choose one of my boys names 🥹

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
Can’t wait for this relatable content 🙄🙄🙄
I knew this was on its way 😩

Shall we start guessing what it could be?!

New Car?
New Hermes bag?
New Jewellery?
New Rolex?

I beg your finest pardon Miss Chloe…. Why do you need a f^cking present for pushing? Is the new baby not the greatest most precious gift??!! 😑

IMG_5824.jpeg

loveanatter

VIP Member
I might have missed it but do the girls do any clubs or anything? Swimming lessons, dance, gymnastics, football… anything? It seems with the amount she can spend on a random trip on Celine products money wouldn’t be the issue
Not that she’s ever said but she might have to actually parent if they did so they probably don’t!

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
I don’t mind Chloe but she posted this to her story… what a boring event with nearly every single person on their phones or recording for Instagram!View attachment 2379306
I clocked this too I thought how boring and dull. Bunch of nothings and nobodies trying to be somethings they’ll never be. Also thought I was gonna vom when she mentioned her cossie top eating her bum or whatever it was. Stfu Chloe

Ck2020

VIP Member
A double buggy is literally so embarrassing 😂 fair enough kids get tired but fuck me, sit at a restaurant or a bar and make them sit on a seat? My 4 year old doesn’t even have a pram on holiday. I lolled