Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Insta093

For anyone local, is the girls school full of parents like her? Or will she stand out like a sore thumb and they'll be laughing at her in the WhatsApp groups?

I guarantee the teachers think she's a prick
There is a wannabe influencer who went to London with her a few weeks back, when they had fish and chips in harrods! Another one who is all about the designer stuff! So I assume there are at least a few parents who don’t bat an eyelid

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
I think compared to other influencers she does seem to show doing things with her kids but it doesnt negate the fact her kids are being exploited by living their lives online.

How fucked up will the kids of these influencers be (and to an extent some kids with non influencer parents) when they become adults and realise their whole childhood was played our for an audience online. Nothing is sacred.

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
Out an event yesterday till 2am, out having a beauty treatment as soon as her husband comes home from work today, then saying she is going shopping to a shop that's not the closest to where she lives but she needs stuff for a reel she is filming, saying her WhatsApp messages are out of control, she hasn't even checked her emails or posted anything about last night's event, hasn't got back to people wanting a link to the Lumi she is flogging but having a vent how she is with her children all day, every day and how hard it is to get stuff done! Imagine having an actual real job Chloe Lauren 🤡 also she posted the other day about her padlock necklace saying she showers in it, I'm sorry but is that a thing people shower in jewellery 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
Yes it's cooler than it has been, in my opinion it is not freezing! Just Chloe showing off again, ok hun we get it you have heated seats in your car 🙄

She is the biggest catfish going!

How is she driving with that package blocking almost all of her back window like that?! 😲

Chole, it's not Winter yet 🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
I’m not questioning your parenting skills, but your reading comprehension could do with some work. Where did I say kids not being fed and clean is okay? Ffs 😂
You seem to think feeding them and dressing them nicely makes her a good mum, I personally (and others agree) think that’s the absolute bare minimum and that good mums care about their children’s privacy, health, wellbeing and education. You do you hun, if you want to pimp your kids out for money then go for it 🤣
No I don't but when you actually see kids who are seriously neglected 🤢 and
I certainly don't pimp my kids not that I have to justify myslef to you.🤣 I'm not going to keep on writing the same things over and over again so we will leave it here 👋

Bnbn. Th

Chatty Member
Do we think she’s pregnant?
Saw she mentioned that she had bought the multimac (children car seats) for her car and just saw that they bought the 4 seat one!
I'd hope not if that's the reason she bought one as you can't put a newborn in there. I think I recall the reason being when she had her neices/nephews?

chattycatty

VIP Member
My personal opinion is a boy would ruin her “aesthetic” and she really wants another girl to dress the same as the others. #quadmum 🫠
Also… why so impatient? Just wait till your 20 week scan rather than paying for a “not 100% test 🙄 Jesus she’s painful.

can’t wait for all the “new car/minivan” content. 😴💤🥱
shall we start guesses for what Bennnnnnn is going to pull out of the bag 🚙
Im going with either a x7 or a defender 🤣

Ck2020

VIP Member
She has an amazing figure but.... She is so so cringe and just loves herself so so much it makes her less attractive and less likely to influence me tbh
she actually looks stunning in this reel. The whole outfits are beaut & that’s saying something for her😆