Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I knew she'd be pregnant again before long, beats getting a real job eh Chloe! Now the triplets are at school she needs more cute content and an excuse why she doesn't have a job 🙄
Why does she need an ‘excuse’? There’s plenty of moms who stay at home whilst their children go through primary school, and she obviously makes money off social media too.

Reactions: 1

Acd97

Part of me wonders if it’s to sort of protect the things they do if that makes sense. But then I remembered it’s Chloe, she showed the front of her house to an open Instagram so everyone knows where she lives so obviously isn’t concerned about privacy.

The twins are definitely at the age where clubs are easier, she wouldn’t have to join in just drop them off, sit and wait.
Yep her understanding of privacy is awful, I live in the same town as her but had no idea where she lived then within seconds of some of her pics it gave it way immediately. Practically showing the whole street

Its_Me

VIP Member
A baby shower for a fourth baby is ridiculous.

I also think if she was happy it was a boy she would wear blue but that’s probably because I really think she wanted it to be a girl
Yeh white is an odd choice for 4th baby and knowing you’re expecting a boy

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
Her hair is so grey looking it does not looked good. She looks so old and puffy. She may look softer in her previous pic but she certainly still looks chavvy

Lucyjane1

Chatty Member
Why does she need so many new clothes like does she and the kids only wears them once and that’s it……?? Her kids like don’t even get me started on them…….??? Why do all these influencers dresses them in beige colour like you hardley see them in other colours , Disney figures , cartoons, princesses that they like etc etc etc……

Has anyone noticed she hasn’t chosen the winner for her competition to choose the watch? So she gets all the likes and shares on her ad reel and then doesn’t choose a winner? Or have I missed it!

minnieminx88

VIP Member
Hahaha as if she’s just posted this straight after Molly Mae post in a black dress and flower thing on her neck. I just can’t stand her arrogant pouting and facial expression. Who does she think she is ??
---
Anyone else think the Botox is ageing her massively? I genuinely think she looked younger before all her fillers and Botox. It’s adding the years on her each time, she doesn’t need it!
Definitely. I mean we’re all ageing but when she posts wedding and twin pregnancy pics you can see how much these years have aged her and im sure its all the work shes having done

Its_Me

VIP Member
I remember her getting the lip tattoo and other filler/botox in her face can’t remember if she had lips done though