Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Does she literally earn all her money from affiliate links and working with brands? Or is she still selling that Lumi Spa thing?

There is the option to create a rave thread. You’ve defended Chloe several times on this thread.
this is my first time on this thread so no idea what you’re talking about lol!!

I have 3 kids similar ages to Chloe and know how hard work it is .. I do think she’s generally a good mum yes, they always look immaculately clean, happy etc, they spend a lot of weekends on days out for the kids. She doesn’t look too bad of a mum to me

and no I am not Chloe 🙄

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
Her new hair made her look really frumpy and Gail Platty compared to all the other wedding guests, her hair almost looked silver as well (maybe it was the effect of the similar colour dress).

Last edited:

PinkFigs

VIP Member
There’s someone called Chloe Green who is a wannabe influencer and always seems very ‘in’ with Chloe Lauren and lots of other influencers. It’s odd as she only has 4 or 5k followers yet lots of the big instagrammers follow her and like/comment on her posts.

Glam321

Chatty Member
She's a customer of odd muse... hot a few outfits... in the sale... what a fucking lovely loyal customer that only buys their stuff in the sale

Its_Me

VIP Member
She said they’re questioning the accuracy of the sneak peek test. It is highly unlikely to be inaccurate if female chromosomes detected and inaccuracy tends to be when contaminated by male, so I’m guessing the test told them that they’re having a boy but now wondering if that could be wrong!
I was just coming to say the same thing it’s rare that it’s inaccurately female but I’ve seen people in my pregnancy groups and stuff saying they incorrcetly got boy as it picks up male DNA if you have males in the house even animals.

notokhun

Chatty Member
My just turned 3 year old refuses the buggy now. Walks half a mile to nursery everyday and will walk everywhere.
Wouldn't take a buggy on holiday now. Never mind a double for my older ones

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
What about protecting your kids from predators? Protecting their privacy? Not profiting from them to buy yourself a Chanel handbag?
[/QUOTE]
When you see kids are neglected daily who haven't been fed in days she certainly doesn't fall under that we will have to agree to disagree on this one ☺