Chloe Lauren #3 that boring nobody even thought of a thread title

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shame she’s having another child when she doesn’t care enough about the ones she already has - in the car with those crappy car seats with the straps incredibly loose. God forbid she has an accident one day when she’s too busy eye bleeping her own reflection in the mirror

Reactions: 4
Her story with the girls posing is so disturbing. There’s nothing funny about the fact they seem 16. Where the hell have they seen such exaggerated and verging on sexual posing? Even from watching Chloe it seems excessive. When will she realise it’s not cute or funny and it’s actually disturbing that you’re raising girls to be so vain and image focused.
IMG_2326.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Her story with the girls posing is so disturbing. There’s nothing funny about the fact they seem 16. Where the hell have they seen such exaggerated and verging on sexual posing? Even from watching Chloe it seems excessive. When will she realise it’s not cute or funny and it’s actually disturbing that you’re raising girls to be so vain and image focused.View attachment 2960121
Absolutely hate parents who sexualise their children

• Heart
I can’t work out what she’s done to her face to change so much in 4/5 years. She looks so different and it’s SUCH a shame. She looks 20’s in the second photo but 40’s in the first.

duck getting a lumi spa if it’s going to do that!!!

IMG_0628.jpeg
IMG_0631.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I wish this thread was more active. I can’t stand how prim n proper Chloe thinks she is😭😭😭

Utterly stupid taking the girls around Disney, which could have any kind of weirdos lurking, with their names emblazoned all over their clothes
---
Also, why does she think it’s great that the baby’s vest has ‘Baby Holland’ on it? Very weird

Reactions: 7
She's pregnant and has a bump, just incase anybody failed to notice 🙄

• Haha
They should be reading a lovely bedtime story all “four besties in matching pyjamas” (🤢) and talking about what they’re going to do at school tomorrow together, not staring into a ring light whilst mummy pretends there’s no camera in their face

🤦🏼‍♀️ *rolls eyes so far back I’m not sure they will return*
Nevermind your education girls just learn from Mummy, all you need to get by in life is to know how to pose, be self absorbed, post a trillion pictures of something beige which MUST be strategically placed next to a Designer bag and be an absolute shallow vain tosser and you'll be fine 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Even in the Disney photos her twins are barely smiling. They just pull a snooty, posing face

Reactions: 6
I can’t work out what she’s done to her face to change so much in 4/5 years. She looks so different and it’s SUCH a shame. She looks 20’s in the second photo but 40’s in the first.

View attachment 2964410View attachment 2964411
Either way she looks like she's had an allergic reaction to a Bee!
---

View attachment 2964410View attachment 2964411
Either way she looks like she's had an allergic reaction to a Bee
She's pregnant and has a bump, just incase anybody failed to notice 🙄
Yeah you'd think she'd cup it with her hand underneath now and again just to give us a reminder! 🤣
---
Utterly stupid taking the girls around Disney, which could have any kind of weirdos lurking, with their names emblazoned all over their clothes
---
Also, why does she think it’s great that the baby’s vest has ‘Baby Holland’ on it? Very weird
OMG you're sooo right I didn't even think about the weirdo/names side of things with those Jackets what an idiot, first thing I picked up on was it's supposed to be Lotties Birthday isn't it, hence the day should be about HER but noooo the other two girls are being spoilt just as much, so basically it's bloody 'family break'.

Last edited:
  • Haha
“ France is an hour ahead of UK”
Where would we be without Chloe and her mind of information!?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“ France is an hour ahead of UK”
Where would we be without Chloe and her mind of information!?
That was probably a revelation to her considering there’s nothing in her brain except designer shite and her own image.

A bleeping pram for two 6 year olds and a 5 year old!!!!!!

The girls were fine with walking 🙄 I should bloody think so! twit!
---
So which is it Chloe... You got the 10pm flight home on the Friday or you left the pool at 10pm on the Friday night and watched the fireworks before bed 🤥🤥🤥
---
So which is it Chloe... You got the 10pm flight home on the Friday or you left the pool at 10pm on the Friday night and watched the fireworks before bed 🤥🤥🤥

Attachments

A bleeping pram for two 6 year olds and a 5 year old!!!!!!

The girls were fine with walking 🙄 I should bloody think so! twit!
---
---
Tbf I’ve taken my 3 kids to Disney a few times and always taken a pram if they were 6 or younger! It’s A LOT of walking!! Especially if you go for longer than a day like beggy Chloe😂🤣 ‘showing off’ that she stayed in the most expensive hotel but could you only afford 1 night Chloe? 😂😂😂 screams desperate once again

Reactions: 2