Chloe Lauren #3 that boring nobody even thought of a thread title

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone who doesn’t have money or is starting to have “new money” has to try and make everyone think they do actually have money, but brand flashing actually achieves the complete opposite

Reactions: 3
Has the cheeky witch shared that go fund me for that kid but not even donated herself?

Sorry but how horrible do you sound?

‘For that kid’, that poor child has lost his life. Insensitive much
oh shut up I didn’t mean anything by it 🤷🏽‍♀️🥴 if you must know I’ve donated, my words just came out wrong. When I looked she didn’t donate

Reactions: 2
oh shut up I didn’t mean anything by it 🤷🏽‍♀️🥴 if you must know I’ve donated, my words just came out wrong. When I looked she didn’t donate
She did donate yesterday so it was before your post this morning …. Regardless of any opinions of her, it was her friends child….

It’s so bad, I once was walking through London King’s Cross and walked past a little boy I recognised, my head immediately was thinking how do I know him… it was Stacey Solomon’s son Rex. I loosely follow her on Instagram and that’s it, I rarely tune in but yet he was so recognisable to me! I would hate that to be one of my children.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It’s so bad, I once was walking through London King’s Cross and walked past a little boy I recognised, my head immediately was thinking how do I know him… it was Stacey Solomon’s son Rex. I loosely follow her on Instagram and that’s it, I rarely tune in but yet he was so recognisable to me! I would hate that to be one of my children.
I recognised Chloe’s twins at a family thing we went to at Easter. Shocking and scary! I don’t even look at her insta that often because it gives me the absolute rage. 😂

Isn’t it so nice to see Benn for a f*cking change! He DOES exist!
Yeah Benn (don't forget the TWO N's) with his little pee head and her massive puffy full of filler huuuuge head, and don't even start me on those ears of hers bet she fitted right into Disney land with them, I should imagine Dumbo thought Auntie Chloe had come to visit! 👂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hi 👋🏼 I’m a serial witch about Chloe coz she does so much that annoys me and rubs me the wrong way and I just think she’s an all round twit but I DID want to just pop on and say…. how nice does that place they went to for Father’s Day look and also that Benn seems like a really nice fella/dad and it’s a shame we don’t get more Bennnnn content and less of Chloe eye bleeping herself in Tesco clothes isn’t it!?

Reactions: 4
Hi 👋🏼 I’m a serial witch about Chloe coz she does so much that annoys me and rubs me the wrong way and I just think she’s an all round twit but I DID want to just pop on and say…. how nice does that place they went to for Father’s Day look and also that Benn seems like a really nice fella/dad and it’s a shame we don’t get more Bennnnn content and less of Chloe eye bleeping herself in Tesco clothes isn’t it!?
It’s decent I go there often for the brunch. But personally no I don’t need to see more Benn content, no offence to him at all but I generally follow people for girlie stuff fashion and beauty etc (not that Chloe is much of an inspiration) and find getting the husband involved usually just ends up being cringe. If it were my husband he would be staying well out of it as well Benn runs a business and I’m sure he probably wants to be taken seriously not be that bloke off insta.

Reactions: 1