Chloe Lauren #3 that boring nobody even thought of a thread title

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s on insta saying her daughter has some kind of special needs, did she even say what it was and this annoys me about influencers who share their child’s medical information without consent. She wouldn’t like it if her mum talked about her on the internet

Reactions: 4
She’s on insta saying her daughter has some kind of special needs, did she even say what it was and this annoys me about influencers who share their child’s medical information without consent. She wouldn’t like it if her mum talked about her on the internet
Probably about to jump on the ✨ ADHD✨ bandwagon!

Reactions: 7
It sounded like she was autistic from what she was describing.
As above though, she shouldn’t be sharing these things with the world.

Reactions: 5
Georgia Dawson just shared that she’s hidden everything for the past 4 years, but she’s given up work as she knows her little one will always be reliant on her. Sounds like Chloe is just jumping on a bandwagon

Reactions: 5
So her daughter needs extra help and support, but instead of spending her time / energy / money on that, she’s
- having a new content baby
- running off to London to act rich
- eye bleeping herself

poor kid… she didn’t have the best luck anyway with thick parents who don’t care about her education, but now this too

Reactions: 10
I guess she hasn’t got a diagnosis (doesn’t it take ages?) so isn’t putting an official label on it but is certainly hinting at something along the lines of ADHD

Reactions: 3
I missed this, I know one twin had to have medical intervention as a baby and has an operation every so often as she grows to do with this. Not sure, was one of her organs outside the body or something like that. I’m would have said health condition not special needs so perhaps it’s not at all what she meant.

I missed this, I know one twin had to have medical intervention as a baby and has an operation every so often as she grows to do with this. Not sure, was one of her organs outside the body or something like that. I’m would have said health condition not special needs so perhaps it’s not at all what she meant.
No it wasn’t about that, it was her character and behaviour traits. I wouldn’t automatically assume she has special needs just a different child to her other 2 but it seems on trend for the insta huns to have some kind of label on their kids.

Reactions: 6
Her fillers in her cheeks are looking so ridiculous with the pregnancy weight gain (nothing wrong with that itself) she literally looks like a hamster. How can’t she see it’s gone too far.
---
I stopped following her as I found her boring. She absolutely loves herself! Wears very basic grey, black, white and cream clothes allllll the time. Spends her days shopping and posing. She might have what looks like a nice house and husband but her life seems a little vacant to me.
Yep and I’m local and can tell you her ‘nice house’ backs right on to one of the roughest and worst estates in the area. Which is where it seems her girls go to school. Nothing is glam about her reality.

• Wow
The latest vid where the girls keep looking at the camera 🤣🤣. Just how staged her videos are gives me the ick

Reactions: 2
The latest vid where the girls keep looking at the camera 🤣🤣. Just how staged her videos are gives me the ick
They should be reading a lovely bedtime story all “four besties in matching pyjamas” (🤢) and talking about what they’re going to do at school tomorrow together, not staring into a ring light whilst mummy pretends there’s no camera in their face

🤦🏼‍♀️ *rolls eyes so far back I’m not sure they will return*

• Haha
She's a customer of odd muse... hot a few outfits... in the sale... what a bleeping lovely loyal customer that only buys their stuff in the sale

She can’t do a video without doing a close up of her head eye bleeping the life out of herself can she

Reactions: 4
What the duck is she wearing on her latest story how she got the train to London😭 I’m sorry but this just SCREEEEAAAMS pretending to be rich😂

I’m very fortunate to have lots of expensive/ designer things and been brought up that way. It would not enter my mind to cover up my designer bag & shoes because that’s just what I wear. Just be vigilant 😭😭😭

sorry CRYING at that😭🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s mentioned as Disney have has so so many other influencers recently. Coincidence or a gifted trip through someone?

Reactions: 1