Chloe Lauren #3 that boring nobody even thought of a thread title

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf I’ve taken my 3 kids to Disney a few times and always taken a pram if they were 6 or younger! It’s A LOT of walking!! Especially if you go for longer than a day like beggy Chloe😂🤣 ‘showing off’ that she stayed in the most expensive hotel but could you only afford 1 night Chloe? 😂😂😂 screams desperate once again
1 night but 2 days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She literally has no hobbies or interests that mean anything, even going for a walk for her is about “getting her steps in”. She doesn’t even have work to add any purpose or meaning.

What a shallow, vapid person. 🥱

Reactions: 5
A baby shower for a fourth baby is ridiculous.

I also think if she was happy it was a boy she would wear blue but that’s probably because I really think she wanted it to be a girl

• Wow
Reactions: 6
A baby shower for a fourth baby is ridiculous.

I also think if she was happy it was a boy she would wear blue but that’s probably because I really think she wanted it to be a girl
Yeh white is an odd choice for 4th baby and knowing you’re expecting a boy

Reactions: 1
When she does this weird “trying on clothes” thing and keeps looking off into the garden- WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU WEIRDO??
God I f*cking ate her 😩

IMG_0950.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know it's been mentioned already but the way she looks away from the camera gives me the ick 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I cannot stand her!!!! Nothing irritates me more than trying to scream I’ve got designer 😩😩😩 no Chloe you’re not rich, in fact you’re far bleeping from it. Stop showing your LV card holder and Chanel hand cream in your car. It’s so bleeping boring no one gives 2 fucks🤢 and the M&S shopping bag as if it’s boujee lol!!! I only shop in M&S as I like the quality, most of it’s the same prices as anywhere else.. you’re not rich, you’re not entitled Chloe 🤢🤢🤢 come down to earth you wannabe.

Reactions: 14
People save their entire pregnancies for a baby bjorn. Chloe gets it all gifted - and then she’s going to have a baby shower. No wonder she can buy Chanel hand cream just for the look of it, she pays for nothing else.

Reactions: 6
People save their entire pregnancies for a baby bjorn. Chloe gets it all gifted - and then she’s going to have a baby shower. No wonder she can buy Chanel hand cream just for the look of it, she pays for nothing else.
I think it’s only £40 lol it also smells of cheap tit hand cream!! she’s showing it off like it’s absolutely thousands that no one else can afford😂🫣 she thinks she’s untouchable

Reactions: 3
Hasn’t she just gotten older and had 3 kids? I don’t see much more than natural aging.
I'm sorry but you see 'natural aging' 😳
---
Does she open her daughter's Birthday card for her, the night before? She did this with her Mother's Day card. Ordered it herself instead of having her "triplets" make or buy her one?!

So did they get the 10pm flight home on the Friday or did they stay in the pool till 10pm then watch the fireworks in the hotel room before bed?! 🤷🏻‍♀️
---
All these gifted things should be clearly labeled Ad every single time she posts them on her stories or her feed for 12 months according to ASA guidelines! She can't even manage it on each story whilst she is showing off and bragging the first time!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I think it’s only £40 lol it also smells of cheap tit hand cream!! she’s showing it off like it’s absolutely thousands that no one else can afford😂🫣 she thinks she’s untouchable
I came on to say the same thing. Why does every post have to feature a designer item? 😂

Reactions: 4