Chloe Lauren #3 that boring nobody even thought of a thread title

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet she didnt drop a few quid but stood and watched that girl playing the keyboard. Entitled braggy witch

Reactions: 3
she’s giving me the ick so much in this video. Why does she pull stupid ‘I love myself’ faces? She looks like a twit
---
Forgot attachment

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Whilst I agree that any decent human who is able should give up or at least offer their seat to a pregnant woman... Chloe you then spent a lot of your day stood up by choice shopping and filming tit for your followers so you could #afflink and #ad tit for your own gain! As well as walking around London in the heat during the hottest time of the day! If you can stand up for hours doing that you're good standing up on the train love 🙄
---
What does she look like having that face massage! Those lips 😳🤮

Also is it just me that takes off all my jewellery to wash and especially shower? How is she able to clean herself properly with her earrings and rings still in/on?!

Same as when she doesn't change the girls out of their uniform when they get home from school, gives me the ick 😖

Attachments

Reactions: 6
What us wrong with her bottom lip.. pun intended. It looks like bum cheeks. Honestly looks like yo separate parts. Weird and freaky

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What us wrong with her bottom lip.. pun intended. It looks like bum cheeks. Honestly looks like yo separate parts. Weird and freaky
Not sure, i haven’t seen that ‘split’ look before, her lips are natural though so she can’t really do much about it.

I stopped following her as I found her boring. She absolutely loves herself! Wears very basic grey, black, white and cream clothes allllll the time. Spends her days shopping and posing. She might have what looks like a nice house and husband but her life seems a little vacant to me.

Reactions: 6
What do you mean her lips are natural? As in no filler 😮😮
I remember her talking about it a few years back and showed pictures of herself growing up with the huge bottom lip. Very few people would inject so much into their bottom lip, it’s usually the top lip that is overfilled.

Reactions: 2
I remember her getting the lip tattoo and other filler/botox in her face can’t remember if she had lips done though

Omg that crib she's been gifted is reminiscent of something that gives me the shudders. Its actually quite triggering tbh from looking at the website ( sorry if that upsets anyone) how anyone would pay over 2000 is beyond me I wouldnt have that in my home for free

Reactions: 2
I have a friend who’s husband and his family are mega wealthy - they are multi millionaires & I can absolutely 100% assure you all that they would NEVER spend £28 on coffee & a croissant. They would think it’s as ridiculous as we all do. People with real wealth do not allow themselves to be ripped off like that!
this Is not always true, I come from a very wealthy family, and my husband is very wealthy too. That’s one thing we don’t take much notice of, if we wanted to go somewhere for food/ drink, then we will. Regardless of the price tag, we wouldn’t even look first.
But I do think Chloe is far from wealthy and she likes to try and portray such a fake life

Reactions: 1
She’s definitely not wealthy. Her husband seemingly works all hours god sends while she pisses it away on chocolate strawberries in Harrods and for what? Validation on Instagram? It’s sad.

Reactions: 12
Pregnancy bare bump photo shoots are the ultimate in narcissistic behaviour. I’m sure said photos will be enlarged to the size of a cinema screen and put up in the house

• Haha
Reactions: 5
she’s giving me the ick so much in this video. Why does she pull stupid ‘I love myself’ faces? She looks like a twit
---
Forgot attachment
---
Forgot attachment
She reminds me of one of the Riddlers from that 80's prog with all that filler, aswell as Gail Platt of course, sorry I know you love yourself Chloe but you really ain't all that!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10