Chloe Lauren #3 that boring nobody even thought of a thread title

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did youse see the story where she says Bennnnn bribed her to try a prawn with the promise of £50 if she did? Shows just how materialistic she is.

Reactions: 7
I have 3 boys, I hope she hasn't chosen any of my names for her baby! Also can't stand the abbreviations she uses for her girls 🙄

Reactions: 3
I wonder if it’ll be something D list like Romeo or something faux posh like Theodore

Reactions: 2
Or something a little chavvy, like Cruz, Brooklyn or Beckham, but she will think it’s ultra celeb vibes.

Reactions: 1
Each to their own on maternity photos (personally find it strange but fits Chloe’s loves herself vibes)
But they the worst set that I’ve ever seen

Reactions: 7
So asks if we can guess where she is going? Hashtags Very and Shark Beauty UK whilst using a Girls Aloud song on her stories but someone just said she's off to see Taylor Swift 🤷🏻‍♀️ I've no clue lol

Says her back is hurting and stomach cramping! So don't go then idiot!

Also says she is soooo tired from getting ready, talk about first world problems 🙄

Then saying her driver was outside waiting for her but she fucks about filming stories instead of going out to the car 😤

Attachments

Reactions: 3