Chloe Lauren #3 that boring nobody even thought of a thread title

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that filthy sofa on her stories now.. the same sofa she showed earlier on in the day with her fermes cushions?
Which she’s quite clearly taken from the other room to make the story look more ‘designer’ ffs..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is that filthy sofa on her stories now.. the same sofa she showed earlier on in the day with her fermes cushions?
Which she’s quite clearly taken from the other room to make the story look more ‘designer’ ffs..
I assume she’s just moved it into the kitchen to clean … also the Hermes cushions are “copies”

Reactions: 1
Vom. I mean yes kids are messy but pee stains that look like they've been There few months festering.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I assume she’s just moved it into the kitchen to clean … also the Hermes cushions are “copies”
oh yes of course I know, fermes was the fake term for Hermes. I’m just surprised she’s showing the sofa all glorified in a story with the fake cushions and then showing it with stains!

George or albie
---
I actually think a name ending in , or e, to match the girls. So may Alfie or Albie. But she could go totally weird like cloudy or romy (roman) lol
Something like all the replica copies of her would be liking currently: I’m going with : albie, tommie, teddie, beau, hunter, Parker, mason, Logan, Casey, carter, all of that kind of crap

I had to giggle at her saying her blood pressure is low so she needs to “chill out”, when does she ever do anything?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3