Chloe Lauren #3 that boring nobody even thought of a thread title

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cringey reel aside the cut is nice on her but with her hair type it’s going to drive her insane that length and she will be back to square one from over styling and the extensions back in

Reactions: 2
What on earth is she wearing!!!

£28 for a coffee, bottle of water and a crossaint very relatable 🙄
All for content. I figured she went to buy something, and then decided to spin it that it was a surprise purchase.
Makes her look rich and like whatever pyramid she’s building look better x

Reactions: 4
All for content - she is absolutely desperate to look like a super rich Mayfair Mamma!
First things first Chloe, get rid of the fake Hermes cushions and blankets 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s actually becoming more and more embarrassing.
It shows how desperate she is to appear richer than she is!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All for content - she is absolutely desperate to look like a super rich Mayfair Mamma!
First things first Chloe, get rid of the fake Hermes cushions and blankets 😂😂
That's hilarious !! Doesn't she live in Stevenage ??? :ROFLMAO:
Eat your little croissant girl (they saw you coming with your utter desperation) and catch your ThamesLink back to your ends.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I dont think even if I was a millionaire Id pay £28 for a coffee and a croissant.

Just paying for the brand. Nothing to suggest its good coffee. I buy good quality coffee too and frequently pay £10+ for 250g of beans. Shes embarrassing.

Reactions: 2
These poses 🤣🤣🤣
I don’t like these long skirt outfits she’s keeps wearing

If she really wants a Chanel bag why not stop buying all these random little things and maybe she’d have the money for it sooner. Looks like she bought herself something in Cartier yesterday as well.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I have a friend who’s husband and his family are mega wealthy - they are multi millionaires & I can absolutely 100% assure you all that they would NEVER spend £28 on coffee & a croissant. They would think it’s as ridiculous as we all do. People with real wealth do not allow themselves to be ripped off like that!

Reactions: 10
In the latest episode of, 'stuff I've bought', an overpriced coffee, a nappy caddy and some baby clothes.

Don't most influencers at least attempt to come up with some other content? 'Stuff I've bought', with nothing else to break it up, is not interesting.

Reactions: 4
Where's all the big insta collabs? 🤣 Cot, next to me, bottles/steriliser, nappies, pram

Is she going to do the standard "I've been out of the baby loop for 4 years so what's everyone's must haves?" 🙄 then here comes the PR gifts

Reactions: 3
Where's all the big insta collabs? 🤣 Cot, next to me, bottles/steriliser, nappies, pram

Is she going to do the standard "I've been out of the baby loop for 4 years so what's everyone's must haves?" 🙄 then here comes the PR gifts
She was already gifted a mamas and papas pram ages ago
---
*sorry it was icandy

Reactions: 3

I’m sure she’s got them lined up…..