Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After Aaron's last mma fight in Dublin she was caught down an alleyway shagging one of the fighters. She is honestly a cretin. Looks nothing like she does in real life.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Omg check the filthy bath water in her latest post 🤢🤮😖 why does is not surprise me 😂 she’s sooooo grubby

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
her transformation is definitely down to surgery whos she trying to kid?!!

Doing a few silly poses with those bloody bands too aint fooling anybody. Who actually buys the crap these people are promoting. Keep seeing lookalike apple airpods down from £120 only £19.99. Bargain for crap from china probably costs £1.99🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Those selfie videos she posted yesterday totally eye bleeping herself in the camera were embarrassing. Can she love herself anymore? 🙄

Reactions: 6
Its actually quite sad and disturbing that kids aged 10-16 are using their pocket money to buy crap and sometimes dangerous tit these so called influencers promote. Really and truly the influencers are being pimped and now stuck in this shallow lifestyle. Its the companies who fund them who are the pimps with no morals. The future generation who wants to go down that route is fucked!!

• Sad
There's something desperately sad about selling yourself on TV and then having so much surgery you end up looking like a melted barbie doll. Does any if it scream "I'm happy"?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Todays resistance band workouts are killing me. The one where she does a lunge and curls her arms at the same time, this is doing absolutely nothing to work out her arms whatsoever🤦🏻‍♂️ Then shes jumping around side to side on the next story. Its entertainment i suppose, oh and the magic 50% off code that she is sorting everybody with is an added bonus i suppose... on a product with a 200% markup!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Anyone else cringe when she says ohhhhhh yeahhhhh in that stupid bleeping voice 🤯 honestly enough to make your ears bleed 🩸

Reactions: 3
I can’t deal with the constant same adverts on her instagram story it’s either that foundation, fake AirPods, Hair removal machine or gym wear it’s So annoying 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Had to unfollow, the constant videos of her writhing around in on her bed and looking at herself then boasting about her leg gap was the last straw

Unfollowed ages ago. Probably the most tragic out of them all. Changed her face beyond recognition due to insecurities and plays it off as doing what she wants and not giving a damn. Feel bad for her actually. She’s stuck with plastic face forever. Also plz stop editing your pictures love. It’s so obvious 😅

I think the producers of Geordie Shore, their PR teams etc need to take some responsibility...

they seem to recruit impressionable young girls who at a young age of course want to get dressed up and go out partying...pump them full of drink and god knows what else, binge on junk food, behave like absolute idiots, promote toxic relationships...then they gain weight...so they go for the quick fix...then it’s the oh look at my weight loss...first Charlotte and Vicky, then Holly and Sophie and now Chloe...it’s honestly like Groundhog Day watching the same tit over and over.

I mean I honestly don’t know how parents approve of it...clearly money is more important than there children’s well being.

I feel sorry for they own children who will either grow up to be another pawn in the pyramid selling schemes or be so Ashamed and horrified by their parents.

let’s hope that people clock on soon and start educating the younger generations so we can end this ridiculous phase/trend of being fake, unrealistic “influencers”

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand her extension, the garden wasn’t the biggest of gardens to start with and now it’s really small as the extension has taken over half of it. The house inside seems pretty spacious enough already for one person to live.

I don’t understand her extension, the garden wasn’t the biggest of gardens to start with and now it’s really small as the extension has taken over half of it. The house inside seems pretty spacious enough already for one person to live.
Except there’s not just one person there.....

Reactions: 2
She looks awful, like Pete Burns. How can anyone think this looks good? If she were my daughter I'd send her to some kind of rehab for plastic surgery and body dysmorphia, there was nothing wrong with how she looked before!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.