Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video on her Snapchat of her in the leopard print dress where she has set the phone up to record herself 🤢 she’s standing like she’s a sim... bleeping weirdo I could never stand and film myself doing that! The second hand embarrassment I get from her is diabolical 😫

Also the Snapchat’s of her where she’s talking about being halfway through her make up, she loves herself SICK. She’s hideous and actually knocks me ill.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t cope with how unhealthy this whole idea is shes promoting that she’s so incredibly happy and content in life because she’s lost weight.

Don’t even get me started on attributing it to pyramid scheme hell Herbalife when it’s common knowledge that she’s had multiple plastic surgeries to completely distort her shape.

Reactions: 10
Oh my god I can’t deal like why does she do that awks pose with her hand on her hip and creepy smile

Reactions: 3
Click on the profiles of some of the creeptastic men who say she’s hot - honestly it’s good for a laugh

also look at her hand!!!

B64AC8E5-4031-4C49-A992-3D5A08C08510.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Is she after buying a Bentley?? Or is it a rental ? She will be bankrupt by the start of new year.

Reactions: 1
so funny watching her supposedly work out 😂 such poor form she looks uncomfortable

0E8A57E8-07D5-4B20-BA1B-7570DA0D47DB.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.