Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she doing this 21 day thing all the Herbalife idiots are doing??
She hasn’t made it clear but she’s having 2 shakes today

Reactions: 1
Do it. We sold our two bed flat for 400k and bought a three bed house with a garden for 270....it’s madness

Am not actually sure she’s in Newcastle....it’s certainly not one of the pricier areas like Ponteland/Jesmond/Gosforth and most of the riverside property in central Newcastle is flats. I’m trying to get the other half to look at the stories that show the outside to see if he can work it out but he point blank refuses as he can’t stand any of them 😂😂
Its NE27 area

oh look. Now she's flogging Herbalife and crediting it to her weightloss!!!!! I smell BS!!

Reactions: 8
can’t believe she’s done a before and after weight loss pic when her body shape is clearly the result of multiple surgeries?? How damaging to share with young impressionable followers and trick them into believing they can achieve that figure through diet and exercise alone, not a couple of dodgy BBL surgeries in Turkey

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If she didn't have her boobs and bum done she would be looking pretty ill and emaciated right now. I'm a PT, but I used to have an eating disorder in my teens; I see a lot of disordered eating and exercise with her. Constant calorie counting, excessive cardio, contorting herself in the mirror to see "abs", and lack of knowledge with her training. She should not be encouraging her weight loss and lifestyle. You want to look and feel good? Lift weights and eat plenty of nutritious food, but don't deny yourself anything- you'll look far better than a skeleton with a fake arse and boobs.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Even charlotte is promoting her, its clear the surgery has put pressure on her skin and now she thinks she has to lose weight because of the cellulite the butt implant caused
i don’t really see a difference in these photos other than different angle and all her cellulite has gone🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
It makes me so sad, there was nothing wrong with her figure before she started getting surgery

Reactions: 7
If she didn't have her boobs and bum done she would be looking pretty ill and emaciated right now. I'm a PT, but I used to have an eating disorder in my teens; I see a lot of disordered eating and exercise with her. Constant calorie counting, excessive cardio, contorting herself in the mirror to see "abs", and lack of knowledge with her training. She should not be encouraging her weight loss and lifestyle. You want to look and feel good? Lift weights and eat plenty of nutritious food, but don't deny yourself anything- you'll look far better than a skeleton with a fake arse and boobs.
Very much so. She's been burning at least 500 calories a day and from the looks of things consuming less than 1000. Not healthy at all. She's also obsessed with the number on the scale.

Reactions: 2
Even charlotte is promoting her, its clear the surgery has put pressure on her skin and now she thinks she has to lose weight because of the cellulite the butt implant caused
How wonky is her bum?!
I do feel sorry for her because she will never be happy unfortunately 😢

All her ads are soooooo annoying it’s blooodu constant!!

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but her crying her eyes out and her friend on FaceTime. You’d think she’d lost 10 stone. She’s absolutely pathetic . Saying how much of a tit year she’s had? Has she? She’s been on 10000 holidays, bought a new house , new car- she’s hardly struggling with a tit life. It’s all poor me poor me with these celebs. Let’s all get the violins out for chloe ferry while she sits in her 4 bed room house with a range on the drive 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.