Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flossy2019

VIP Member
The new people make the OG’s look like the went to Swiss finishing school

Well James must be gutted.. 😂had that dull as fuck girlfriend Kate, missed out on most of the cash making opportunities, then they broke up.
Omg Kate i Hated her. I hated him as well. All he said was let’s go to the club and get mortal. And then he would say everyone is mortal let’s go back to the house 😂😴

• Haha
Reactions: 27

vanish

Her new website body by ferry or whatever it’s called. I just clicked on that orange pvc bikini, screenshot it & put it into ali express. The exact same bikini is £4, she’s selling them for £35. No wonder she’s buying houses & driving a Bentley😄 The idiots buying her stuff are worse!
😂

FC7C618D-32EF-48DB-95EB-128D32259133.png
67C627EC-3A50-46BC-8CCA-13F663010CD8.png

• Wow
  • Haha

B91

I’m sorry but her crying her eyes out and her friend on FaceTime. You’d think she’d lost 10 stone. She’s absolutely pathetic . Saying how much of a shit year she’s had? Has she? She’s been on 10000 holidays, bought a new house , new car- she’s hardly struggling with a shit life. It’s all poor me poor me with these celebs. Let’s all get the violins out for chloe ferry while she sits in her 4 bed room house with a range on the drive 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Angry

C88ra

Also as i am fed up of the instagrammer crap this week I actually reported some of them to the advertising standards authority as the amount of young easily influenced people these ads can attract is worrying - particularly all these traders - people say at home worrying about job security being given the impression they can jet round the world like Becky or whoever is being promoted week to week . What got me this week was Sam gowland promoting a dental scaler , electric face brush and blackhead remover and Chloe with the dental scaler . No reference to it being an ad . Both saying it’s half price , wouldn’t pay full price and Sam saying thanks to the company as product is fab blah blah blah . Then he said he couldn’t remember the name of the company or how to pronounce . Went on the swipe up and after a couple mins research guess who appears to own the company - Sam ! Scam gowland

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
According to the media Chloe is getting a new car upon her return from her holiday...whatever.
She’s getting a new G-Wagon 🙄

I loved James years and years ago, then grew up and realised what a massive bell end he is. Makes ne gag slightly at ever thinking he was attractive 🤢🤢
It was always Scotty T for me 🙈 and now I’m going to go and stand in a corner now and have a word with myself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Unable

After Aaron's last mma fight in Dublin she was caught down an alleyway shagging one of the fighters. She is honestly a cretin. Looks nothing like she does in real life.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23