Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone got her ex sam on instagram. On his stories hes got some very questionable song choices playing. Today's was "usher - burn". Might be nothing but think he wants to get back with chloe 🤔
There was something else yesterday but it's now gone, cant remember what it was.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone got her ex sam on instagram. On his stories hes got some very questionable song choices playing. Today's was "usher - burn". Might be nothing but think he wants to get back with chloe 🤔
There was something else yesterday but it's now gone, cant remember what it was.
I’ve seen that he’s stayed in the house they bought together and obviously she’s moved into this new place.

Strange as I’m guessing their house is in Newcastle and he’s from Middlesborough so dunno why he’d stay there over her? Unless it actually is in Middlesborough and I’m just assuming wrong

I don’t get this at all. Why not just buy a bigger house? Probably all #gifted though
her new house is in earsdon / backworth in the new build estate and is 5 mins drive from her salon. Her mams house is in North Shields so probably just for convenience of driving. I don’t live far from her and have been to the salon before. She was nice enough when I was there and said hello but once she left all the girls were discussing what had happened on their staff night at the weekend before 👃🏽 The business partner who she owns the salon with sounds a right c*nt🤚🏽

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Can you imagine buying a house there & then bloody Chloe moves next door!! And it’s so grey.

Reactions: 8
I noticed Herbalife in the background today when she was showing off her meal in the kitchen. I wonder how long till she’s a rep and flogging it daily on her story.

Reactions: 7
I'm waiting for all the filler in her face to start dissolving if this lockdown goes on longer...

But what's with the obsession with being super skinny when she went and got that massive arse?

You'd think when getting implants or whatever else in your backside that you'd make sure that it was a peach rather than droopy.

I'm waiting for all the filler in her face to start dissolving if this lockdown goes on longer...

But what's with the obsession with being super skinny when she went and got that massive arse?
😂 although I think she will probably get a secret top up from someone who works in her shop.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else getting annoyed with her saying ‘add to chart’ on her stories instead of cart? Christ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I noticed Herbalife in the background today when she was showing off her meal in the kitchen. I wonder how long till she’s a rep and flogging it daily on her story.
Yea I think she will credit her weight loss to Herbalife and then become a boss babe rep ✌🏻

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.