Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They all should be reported & fined, hit them where it hurts. I’m from Durham & I’m on lockdown,can’t even see my Daughter properly who’s at Uni!

Reactions: 9
They all should be reported & fined, hit them where it hurts. I’m from Durham & I’m on lockdown,can’t even see my Daughter properly who’s at Uni!
It's all over the media so everyone knows and yet they will get away with it which I have problem with.

Reactions: 7
Sophie and Abbie are on it in London to.had a story up boosting the havnt stop in 3 months. Makes me sick

Reactions: 1
Sophie and Abbie are on it in London to.had a story up boosting the havnt stop in 3 months. Makes me sick
Some of them went down on the train to London for a night out, then back and out in Newcastle. Just takes the piss quite frankly. And as @265 says, despite there being evidence all over social media there’ll be no repercussions for any of them 😡 They were out in what looked like an empty bar at 6pm, pissed and slut dropping which is very random behaviour, which is why I wondered if they were filming something, so therefore would class it as ‘work’ 🙄 but quite frankly MTV should have read the situation and thought better of it

now she’s added a story saying there’s a load of them away to a rave. Sorry that is never gonna be classed as work.

Reactions: 2
Nice to see her breaking local lockdown by going to a restaurant with people that quite obviously don’t live with her!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Last chance for suggestions for the new thread title.

"Chloe Ferry #2 - I've seen Chloe's backside more than my own" is the leader.

Nice to see her breaking local lockdown by going to a restaurant with people that quite obviously don’t live with her!
I honestly hope people who know her/ know where she lives report her to the police! She thinks she’s above the law, either that or she’s just an absolute idiot! Prob both

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.