Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t even deal with how utterly annoying she is atm!! Zero content outwith the constant peddling shite & admiring herself. Why do people follow her? She did used to be quite funny and show personality but bleeping hell I can’t be doing with her these days 🤦‍♀️
I’m fairly sure the guy that lives with her is the guy who was constantly with her before lockdown, he seems to drive her around and act as some kind of PA/bodyguard when she leaves the house 😂

Reactions: 2
When she first started working out and that I thought good on her and I watched her stories cus I thought she was doing really well. Then the “shall I post my before and after pics?” Came up, along with obvious product placements and I knew then she’d be peddling that bloody rip off Herbalife that all the pretend celebs seem to sell and don’t even get me started on all the tit she seems to advertise.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bit of shade being thrown by Holly....tweeting about people not falling for quick fixes and flogging shakes to lose weight during lockdown....she’s obviously trying to flog something too but seems that it could only be aimed at Chloe

Reactions: 3
I can’t get over how anyone can be so self obsessed! Chloe is an absolute mess and is so narcissistic and just in love with herself. I can’t even watch her stories anymore as it’s all the same shite. Ad after ad after ad then admiring yourself nearly naked and a workout... BORING!

Reactions: 9
It's like a car crash looking at her feed. I doubt many people are actually watching her stories with so many (undeclared) ads every day.

It goes from some tit product AD she would never use, flaunting her unachievable without surgery body, an AD for a dodgy trading scam, some selfies, an AD for fast fashion, some dodgy supplement AD and that's just for the morning :oops:

I'd congratulate someone on a body transformation, but it's clearly heavily filtered in the final shots and thanks to the knife rather than any of the products she flogs. Damaging.

Reactions: 6
Imagine your only existence in life is to lose weight and constantly need validation online from complete strangers... very sad indeed... in 10 years time this girl along with the other g shore lot will be non existent and be left with botched bodies looking 20 years older than they are without jobs because they didnt bother getting any education or have any actual jobs to fall back on. For anyone of them to say people are jealous is just a lie they tell themselves to mask the fact they lead empty shallow lives.

Reactions: 12
I think it’s an absolute joke that she is getting another 2 dogs. Don’t know if anyone has noticed but Ivys nails are terribly long. She clearly isn’t being walked. Yet she’s getting another 2 so she can flaunt them all over insta 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I loved her before, now.... it’s just about milkshakes, workout band things and her massive tits .

Reactions: 2
The photo editing is so obvious too, it's painful. In all the photos you can clearly see the slight blurring and the weirdly shaped lines where she's clearly smoothed and pushed in her legs and waist to make herself look even smaller.

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but I actually think she looks better lol... still don’t like her tho, think she’s a right beg and slag. Like we all know you’ve got a nice bod but no need to plaster it all over social media every 2 minutes.

bleeping hate it. Want to punch her
It sounds like she's squelching her 🐱.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.