Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
450k 😤😤😤 I paid £300k for my two bed in the south. But then that’s because I am by the Cotswolds and live in a village
Tell me about it, before this virus kicked off I had just put an offer down for a 2 bed flat in London for 380k 😭😭😭 it’s not fair! Haha. It’s made me want to move up north!

Tell me about it, before this virus kicked off I had just put an offer down for a 2 bed flat in London for 380k 😭😭😭 it’s not fair! Haha. It’s made me want to move up north!
Do it. We sold our two bed flat for 400k and bought a three bed house with a garden for 270....it’s madness

I also was wondering who she lives with, seeing as someone is standing recording her working out yet you never see or hear anyone.

Also, does anyone know the address of her new house? It looks huge I totally want to neb and see how much she bought it for
Am not actually sure she’s in Newcastle....it’s certainly not one of the pricier areas like Ponteland/Jesmond/Gosforth and most of the riverside property in central Newcastle is flats. I’m trying to get the other half to look at the stories that show the outside to see if he can work it out but he point blank refuses as he can’t stand any of them 😂😂

Reactions: 1
99% sure it’s backworth park she lives at.
Her mams house is North Shields- you can see the dfds ferry passing 😂

Reactions: 2
That makeup her and Bethan are trying to flog is bleeping hilarious. Hun, stop uploading about it 2x a day we know it’s absolutely shite. Anything with that much of a discount is too good to be true. It comes like out like bleeping Casper the ghost and they try to peddle it like it mixes in with your foundation when they ARE ALREADY WEARING foundation.

Honestly she is so insufferable

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I can't believe that anybody could watch the ads for that foundation and think "Yeah, that works I'll buy it". Surely no one is that gullible.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my god I saw the foundation and thought this looks so tit! When she has it on her whole face looks thick white id rather buy double wear for that price and just have the one bottle instead of three of this bullshit shade she’s flogging

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And then she's always like "it comes off as foundation" and rubs off her actual foundation haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m from Newcastle myself but just can’t figure out what area this is
I'm a londoner, so no clue on the area, but a few days back she said she was thinking about moving house again 🙄 This was the property she said she had her eye on (for anyone who is as nosey as me 😂 )
Is it a nice part of newcastle? Obviously her current place could be in a completely different location to this one!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I'm a londoner, so no clue on the area, but a few days back she said she was thinking about moving house again 🙄 This was the property she said she had her eye on (for anyone who is as nosey as me 😂 )
Is it a nice part of newcastle? Obviously her current place could be in a completely different location to this one!

Yes Darras Hall is very posh. It's where a lot of footballers, celebs etc live.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.