Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what she’s taking to be SO full of energy and lose so much weight recently 🙄🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but I actually think she looks better lol... still don’t like her tho, think she’s a right beg and slag. Like we all know you’ve got a nice bod but no need to plaster it all over social media every 2 minutes.

bleeping hate it. Want to punch her
nice bod?! Her body looks ok in IG photos because she knows her angles and uses a lot of photoshop. It’s all an illusion. IRL she looks very botched.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Honestly watching this woman workout is crazy. That form is all over the place

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In her latest Instagram post her nipple is poking out of the top of her sports bra. Do these ‘influencers’ not check these things before they post, or do they just not care?!

Reactions: 1
Two toothbrushes in her holder this morning. So she’s defo with someone xx

Reactions: 4
Two toothbrushes in her holder this morning. So she’s defo with someone xx
Haha good work I missed that!! 🙈
Do we think he might be a PT /fitness type person as it looks like she’s basically having PT sessions in her house...

Reactions: 2
Watch her snap stories sometimes and theyre literally all sponsored lol.

Also seems likes shes eating two tiny meals a day and a lot of exercise.

I also was wondering who she lives with, seeing as someone is standing recording her working out yet you never see or hear anyone.

Also, does anyone know the address of her new house? It looks huge I totally want to neb and see how much she bought it for

Reactions: 3
I also was wondering who she lives with, seeing as someone is standing recording her working out yet you never see or hear anyone.

Also, does anyone know the address of her new house? It looks huge I totally want to neb and see how much she bought it for
would love to know aswel. It’s nice but the kitchen and garden are pretty small when the rest of the house seems spacious.

Reactions: 3
would love to know aswel. It’s nice but the kitchen and garden are pretty small when the rest of the house seems spacious.
I just had a nosey on right move at new builds In Newcastle and they are so cheap compared to where I live down south. I’d be surprised if she paid over 450k, lots of nicer houses than hers for less than 500k! Just me assuming thought of course.

Is this the house that has a balcony overlooking the river or is that her mums?

I just had a nosey on right move at new builds In Newcastle and they are so cheap compared to where I live down south. I’d be surprised if she paid over 450k, lots of nicer houses than hers for less than 500k! Just me assuming thought of course.
450k 😤😤😤 I paid £300k for my two bed in the south. But then that’s because I am by the Cotswolds and live in a village

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.