Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hahahhaa look at the editing on the sink ... she must spend her whole day in airbrush 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
And the door frame wonky 😂 I just don’t understand her need to still airbrush as she does post videos and her body is obviously a lot slimmer etc than before so why’s she still not happy. I remember when she was bigger she would do the worst edits but surprised she feels the need now.

Reactions: 4
I’ve noticed a few times on Sam’s stories he has Ivy at his, they must still be friendly if he gets to have the dog over.

id love to see her in real life i bet she looks like micheal jackson with that horrible nose also who is taking these photos of her and why does she never wear matching under wear really annoys me

Reactions: 3
id love to see her in real life i bet she looks like micheal jackson with that horrible nose also who is taking these photos of her and why does she never wear matching under wear really annoys me
I saw her and Sam about a year and a bit ago at an AJ fight it was jokes her surgery is awful in real life I don’t know why’d you do it to yourself

Reactions: 4
Almost every story is an ad for those bloody AirPods, the home gym gear or those leggings 🙄 so boring

Reactions: 2
So Chloe had been going to a well known PT in Newcastle since last year but Chloe has not shown her any recognition on social media or the press. Then Chloe started sharing videos that her weight loss was down to some resistance bands that she is trying to sell. The following day the PT put a status on her Facebook saying that money wasn’t important she just wanted her clients to give her some recognition and has now stopped following her on any social media.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
So Chloe had been going to a well known PT in Newcastle since last year but Chloe has not shown her any recognition on social media or the press. Then Chloe started sharing videos that her weight loss was down to some resistance bands that she is trying to sell. The following day the PT put a status on her Facebook saying that money wasn’t important she just wanted her clients to give her some recognition and has now stopped following her on any social media.
Did you manage to get a screencap?

Reactions: 1
Its actually quite sad and disturbing that kids aged 10-16 are using their pocket money to buy crap and sometimes dangerous tit these so called influencers promote. Really and truly the influencers are being pimped and now stuck in this shallow lifestyle. Its the companies who fund them who are the pimps with no morals. The future generation who wants to go down that route is fucked!!
I not only hate to see all these swipe ups. I hate when they advertise the people who 'trade' a word I use loosely as they have no formal training in this. How many young people see these videos and think great way to make a quick buck. What they don't realise is once your sucked its an endless circle. You may make money then you up that stakes, you only hear about them making money never the losses that go hand and hand in this. Another thing I hate to see is them advertising betting companies. No morals what so ever. They have so many young followers who want money to be able to live their lifestyle.

Reactions: 5
I also hate the trend for saying I’ll follow some of you if you follow so and so....normally a ‘trader’ or MLM scheme....just sucking people in by a different way in the (sad) hope that Chloe or Scotty T or someone like that will follow them....my betting is they don’t actually ever follow anyone but who can prove it

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.