Chloe Ferry #6 her class is lower than her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now asking about changing hair colour, again. Plus now asking about real boobs or implants. Why is she thinking this? Has this series of GS reunion got her thinking people might not like her so much 🤔

Reactions: 7
I always thought Chloe had shagged Kyle. Gaz had a really sly look on his face when he confronted Chloe about it. A look that said "deny it all you want, but I know." His voice didn't falter once, so I believed Gaz.

Can't believe Chloe can lie to Holly's face about that, then scream at Holly for just talking to Marty. I am so impressed with Holly for saying she will never confront Chloe, and that she understood Chloe was young and silly, and she was going through a hard time.

Very dignified reaction from Holly considering all the emotional turmoil Chloe caused her.

Reactions: 23
Why is she always asking for a hairdresser? Does she do this so people offer her a freebie? Normally folk find a decent hairdresser and stick with them! She just a walking begging barbie

Reactions: 13
Why is she always asking for a hairdresser? Does she do this so people offer her a freebie? Normally folk find a decent hairdresser and stick with them! She just a walking begging barbie
Yeah it's so people contact her and say they will gift it, they will and she will be onmlayer getting her hair done.

Also the was she is talking about her boobs as if its so normal to piss about with ya tits that much oh what should I do with my boobs, I mean wtf is she serious! She'll want that gifted too, that's what the posts are all about

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Yeah it's so people contact her and say they will gift it, they will and she will be onmlayer getting her hair done.

Also the was she is talking about her boobs as if its so normal to piss about with ya tits that much oh what should I do with my boobs, I mean wtf is she serious! She'll want that gifted too, that's what the posts are all about
At this point I dont even know what shes doing with her life other than continually messing with her appearance. Although don't know why she bothers because she's continues to use heavy filters anyway. Is a sad existence really, no real purpose in life.

Asking about getting smaller implants and saying she isn't sure... Yet she is promoting this picture thinking it looks good!? This should be the pic that makes your mind up for you 🤣 Get those implants out before they burst out themselves!!

Edit - Fogot to attach photo 🙃

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11
At this point I dont even know what shes doing with her life other than continually messing with her appearance. Although don't know why she bothers because she's continues to use heavy filters anyway. Is a sad existence really, no real purpose in life.
She goes on about self confidence bit yet doesn't love herself enough to be happy. Surgery yes in cases can be the answer but for her it isn't and has more. Needs to some happiness in herself to start with.

Reactions: 10
She looks bloody ridiculous

Polls are screaming go natural - will she listen?!

Reactions: 11
Asking about getting smaller implants and saying she isn't sure... Yet she is promoting this picture thinking it looks good!? This should be the pic that makes your mind up for you 🤣 Get those implants out before they burst out themselves!!

Edit - Fogot to attach photo 🙃
Lol someone has just pointed out she has dinner spilt down her top lol who would post that when ya tops filthy ffs

Eee told ya she would be on later with a gifted hair style lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She looks bloody ridiculous

Polls are screaming go natural - will she listen?!
Will she duck.
She can't see how ridiculous she looks and she's just said she wants to look like KK at the EMAs
Why the duck she's even got an invite I'll never know, she's a nobody.
After the revelation on the GS reunion I think its clear she's not a good friend and a downright liar.
Rattling around in that monstrosity of a house ( when she's actually there mind )
A life of flogging cheap tat, begging for free blow drys, trips to the gym, you can keep it Chloe, it's obvious you're as miserable as sin.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This hello fresh thing they all rave about, it came up in my Facebook ads and I fancied a nosy to see what meals they have but it seems to be that you can't view their menu until you've added payment details or am I doing something wrong?

Reactions: 2
This hello fresh thing they all rave about, it came up in my Facebook ads and I fancied a nosy to see what meals they have but it seems to be that you can't view their menu until you've added payment details or am I doing something wrong?
The other one is Gusto. Not sure about the viewing of menu but to me it's a bit of a con.

Reactions: 2
All these company’s giving to these scruffs - I hope they fold - fucks me off all the z lister coke fiends getting freebies

It’s miles better than Hello Fresh but I had a couple of issues so stopped using it after a few months.
Aw no really? I’ve only had a couple of boxes so must have got lucky . People I know who have tried hello fresh said the portions are smaller than Gousto but who knows ? Every influencer is on hello Fresh which puts me off it

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.