Chloe Ferry #6 her class is lower than her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you notice when she does take boomerangs or photos for her stories her handbag is in the shot? So wonder if she paid for it or still getting freebies but not adding #ad on story?
Last year, she was getting gifted items from one of the counterfeit pages and they called her out for never tagging them so was basically free stuff for absolutely no ad work. They dropped her and moved onto Sean Pratt and Olivia.

Reactions: 3
Is anyone else watching the reunion show?

She just comes across as an awful friend.

Reactions: 8
Is anyone else watching the reunion show?

She just comes across as an awful friend.
And yet she has the cheek to fall out with them when they dont pay her the attention she wants which will never be enough must be exhausting to keep and mantain a friendship with her

And yet she has the cheek to fall out with them when they dont pay her the attention she wants which will never be enough must be exhausting to keep and mantain a friendship with her
I think it stemmed from the fact Bethan was popular on the all star shore and they basically didn't like chloe because of her childish ways and then she made her dad the excuse, I see what bethan was saying by the fact she was waiting for her to reach out if she needed her some people don't know what to do in them situations and don't want to force themselves on people

Reactions: 6
I think it stemmed from the fact Bethan was popular on the all star shore and they basically didn't like chloe because of her childish ways and then she made her dad the excuse, I see what bethan was saying by the fact she was waiting for her to reach out if she needed her some people don't know what to do in them situations and don't want to force themselves on people
I didn't watch it but again probably didn't need to but yeah i see what bethan was saying surely after a bit you'd just think this isn't worth it 😂

I just tried that Just Baby Instagram filter she always uses to see what it’s like and I looked like a completely different person…I’m shocked how much it changes your face shape, nose, lips and skin colour 😱

Reactions: 6
Love that it’s come out now that she defo got with Kyle all them years ago…the fuss she kicked up on the show adamant that she didn’t do anything and wouldn’t do that to holly shows her up for what a sneaky snake she is…will always pick the dick over anything

Reactions: 11
Love that it’s come out now that she defo got with Kyle all them years ago…the fuss she kicked up on the show adamant that she didn’t do anything and wouldn’t do that to holly shows her up for what a sneaky snake she is…will always pick the dick over anything
Can you remember what season I feel like going back and watching her lie to everyone 😂😂🫠 I can vaguely remember thinking she’s lying because she gets so violent so quick
Also is this why she left the reunion as soon as Kyle turned up knowing this would come out

Ive just seen the clip on tiktok and cant belive how much of a fake friend she was kicking of years ago saying nothing happened and it turns out to be true .wow

Reactions: 11
Can you remember what season I feel like going back and watching her lie to everyone 😂😂🫠 I can vaguely remember thinking she’s lying because she gets so violent so quick
Also is this why she left the reunion as soon as Kyle turned up knowing this would come out
I think it was either s12 or 13? Gaz said Chloe was banging him the whole time she was in Australia so I think it was after they’d been there.

Reactions: 5
Has it actually come out now?? Not seen any promo yet, although I'm not surprised

Reactions: 3
Cheers just watched it! Can't believe she has the cheek to kick off at people for so much as looking at her partners when she's done that, what a horrible girl. No wonder she has no friends

Reactions: 12
Cheers just watched it! Can't believe she has the cheek to kick off at people for so much as looking at her partners when she's done that, what a horrible girl. No wonder she has no friends
Thats probably why she’s so insecure because she knows what she’s like

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.