Chloe Ferry #6 her class is lower than her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She spent all the time getting her hair done to look like it hasn’t been washed for two weeks? I really don’t get it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Marnie and Chloe pretending they are BFFs now they’ve been to the EMAs together. I couldn’t stand this fake friends bullshit, but I struggle to believe Chloe has anyone that genuinely finds her funny or a good friend, she’s my worst nightmare of a girl! The Kyle thing just tipped her over the edge for me!

Reactions: 13
Marnie and Chloe pretending they are BFFs now they’ve been to the EMAs together. I couldn’t stand this fake friends bullshit, but I struggle to believe Chloe has anyone that genuinely finds her funny or a good friend, she’s my worst nightmare of a girl! The Kyle thing just tipped her over the edge for me!
I think Nathan is a good friend but he's just as much as an attention seeker as her so they go well but he seemed to be on Bethans side when they fell out so maybe he's not that great of a friend either!! I thought the same about her a marnie, everyone is her bestie who ever she is with at the time lol she has about a 100 besties

Reactions: 10
I think Nathan is a good friend but he's just as much as an attention seeker as her so they go well but he seemed to be on Bethans side when they fell out so maybe he's not that great of a friend either!! I thought the same about her a marnie, everyone is her bestie who ever she is with at the time lol she has about a 100 besties
Yeah I think people have been good friends to Chloe over the years but I just don’t think she returns that vibe…she would drop a friend in a second for a sniff of a man 😂

Reactions: 6
I think nathan is her friend as he tells her when shes in the wrong a lot especially when he knows that will get a kick off but he also knows what she's like i think he does have periods where you see he pulls away from her a bit as it must be exhausting to be her friend and think re bethan he knew it was a case chloe was only pissed because she didnt get her required attention 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So watching the episode of geordie shore from last night….she’s still not admitting she lied about the Kyle thing she reckons it was never brought up…wasn’t it the focus of a massive kick off one series? She couldn’t lie straight in bed that girl!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.