Chloe Ferry #6 her class is lower than her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is she doing on her stories?
Trying to look sexy and seductive?
Looks like she has an eyelash in her eyes 😂😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Definitely struggling now she's realising she paying two bills! And the bank is right she needs to ring the police lol If someone has cloned her

Reactions: 5
Definitely struggling now she's realising she paying two bills! And the bank is right she needs to ring the police lol If someone has cloned her
How has she only just realised she has been paying twice for a year and a half?! She must not check her bank regarding ingoings and outgoings if she has only just noticed this..

Reactions: 7
She’s asking for advice now about changing the bar in the house when she moves back…thought she had moved out for renovations!! 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Now driving an Audi, is the Range Rover lease up or packed in for being too dear?!
Shes clearly watching the pennies as she's only just discovered she's paying twice for Sky lol
Bethans new house looks lovely and not ostentatious at all, Chloe could take a leaf from her book!

Reactions: 14
"My nephew filmed this"
Naw Chloe you GOT him to film it.

Vile cow 🤢
I was literally thinking this was disgusting. And she’s now deleted and reposted without that information.

what a sick duck. He’s a child and your family. Don’t get children to film your arse. Absolutely dick.

Reactions: 13
I was literally thinking this was disgusting. And she’s now deleted and reposted without that information.

what a sick duck. He’s a child and your family. Don’t get children to film your arse. Absolutely dick.
She is absolutely disgusting, its just not right seriously wrong in the head like

Reactions: 7

Not surprised she's erased it. Disgusting behaviour.
But we all know and have seen it, people can't unsee things Chloe!!

Reactions: 4
Out a stroll with her niece and nephew... Wonder how long before she gets one of them to film her arse again 🤔😒

Reactions: 5
If Lugz is back on the scene she's keeping it on the QT, probably cause she knows it's a bad decision. Leopards and spots etc.
I reckon the house was rented out as a short term let - how long is she out of it now - 2/3 months?
7k a month less fees. Quite the pretty penny. Damn sure she's not paying her Mam housekeeping!
She needs to downsize from that monstrosity of a house, showing off has clearly landed her in financial dire straits.
Time to live within her means.

Reactions: 8
If Lugz is back on the scene she's keeping it on the QT, probably cause she knows it's a bad decision. Leopards and spots etc.
I reckon the house was rented out as a short term let - how long is she out of it now - 2/3 months?
7k a month less fees. Quite the pretty penny. Damn sure she's not paying her Mam housekeeping!
She needs to downsize from that monstrosity of a house, showing off has clearly landed her in financial dire straits.
Time to live within her means.
She should have stayed at the place she bought after Sam perfect sozr for her and she had spent loads on it but she had to copy of him as he was buying bigger houses

Reactions: 8
Have you notice when she does take boomerangs or photos for her stories her handbag is in the shot? So wonder if she paid for it or still getting freebies but not adding #ad on story?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.