Chloe Ferry #6 her class is lower than her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bahahahaaaa Lugs is back, probably promised he'd never do it again..... and she took it all in like dirty washing!
And the rebrandof Ferry Homely?!
Same tat, different name!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Ive taken an ex back and he actually cheated on me. Im sure secretly when younger we've all done things we end up regretting. She looked genuinely happy with the boy when together. Heres hoping something positive comes out of it but we all know how it will end. Hes an ex for a reason!

Reactions: 5
I caught my ex messaging women when together , took him back because I was a mug and fond of him. Found out he did it again months later . Gave him the boot , month or so later he was at a gender reveal of one of the girls he was “messaging” of their baby . She and her family knew he was with me and were all happy and cheering then on . She’s since messaged me
Since popping baby out saying I’m obsessed with him and he still talks about me . Been apart like two years and he’s blocked by me since we split lol good luck girl , you got him for life . Chloe will be the same . Everyone will be “jealous” and other girls will be “obsessed with him” yet he’s entertaining them all lol

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
She literally has zero respect for herself never learns and wonders why people treat her like and dirt and walk all over her

Reactions: 9
So if her and lug ears are back is she still gonna go to see Wayne and the closing of the season party at his Nightclub in Ibiza?

Reactions: 5
Looks like he has gone away with her and her mum and seems she has an engagement ring now too? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
It’s in the daily mail
This isn’t gonna end well.
we all know he really is with her for money and clout so he can go onto shows and be known as Chloe ferry’s ex.
while Chloe isn’t the brightest bulb at times. I do feel for her when she can’t seem to find a guy, who loves her for her. Rather than the attached notoriety that comes with being with her.

Reactions: 10
This isn’t gonna end well.
we all know he really is with her for money and clout so he can go onto shows and be known as Chloe ferry’s ex.
while Chloe isn’t the brightest bulb at times. I do feel for her when she can’t seem to find a guy, who loves her for her. Rather than the attached notoriety that comes with being with her.
Too true but first she needs to love herself before anyone else.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I cant find it in myself to feel sorry for her sadly she never seems to learn and she's old enough to take these failed relationships as learning curves and grow but yet she just counties to allow men to walk all over her and shes not alone enough time to love herself and her own company

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.