Chloe Ferry #6 her class is lower than her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My hair feels so much better, touve said that nor months chloe but hardly any of it is actually your hair pet!

Reactions: 5
My hair feels so much better, touve said that nor months chloe but hardly any of it is actually your hair pet!
And everytime she has her hair done, there she is ruffling it up again all for instagram. Why bother having it done in the first place? But she must spend loads on her hair as she gets it done once or twice a week.

Reactions: 4
And everytime she has her hair done, there she is ruffling it up again all for instagram. Why bother having it done in the first place? But she must spend loads on her hair as she gets it done once or twice a week.
Its free Mostly always says gift in corner very small lol she must have them lined up haha

Reactions: 4
Its free Mostly always says gift in corner very small lol she must have them lined up haha
Yeah that little gift just pointless her putting that. But she does have her hair done a lot. Her natural hair is just to her shoulders isnt it?
I see the girls are off to Manchester again I am sure we can exoect plenty of stories layer and the drunken ones too!

Reactions: 3
Yeah that little gift just pointless her putting that. But she does have her hair done a lot. Her natural hair is just to her shoulders isnt it?
I see the girls are off to Manchester again I am sure we can exoect plenty of stories layer and the drunken ones too!
Not defending her but my god I wish someone would wash and blow dry my hair for me couple times a week . I find it such a chore doing it myself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg I’ve just fell upon Sam’s Instagram… he has absolutely smashed it hasn’t he! I always thought he was a proper bad melt but I’m actually made up for him! Them houses are unreal

Reactions: 7
I see lugs is back on insta but account is private 😂 noticed Chloe is following him though 🙄 never learn that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m rewatching Geordie shore now and I can’t help feeling sorry for her, the body dysmorphia must truly be crippling for her to alter herself the way she has
Her and Nathan when they were first cast
DCB282D3-758F-4C50-9059-6DD92ED93F6A.jpeg
Her and Nathan now
84893B8C-2FC9-41F9-8769-DBC512F00165.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Nathan is the actual worst. And I liked him when he first came on. That birthday party was tacky as duck.

Reactions: 13
So what happened to her 1.1 million house?
Shes moving back in soon or so she's said. For someone that can't hold her water she's been v tight lipped about why she moved out in the first place. Other tattlers on here said there's been an audi parked at it bit no sign of any renovations etc.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.