Chloe Ferry #6 her class is lower than her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine she never owned it and it’s only on the rental market because her tenancy ended 😂
Could be true actually 🙊 it’s really strange how she hasn’t been home since she got back and I wonder if her putting the posts up like anyone fix dishwashers etc is because she’s moving out and they’re not hers 🤔

Reactions: 3
Could be, we assumed that the house that taste forgot was down to her but maybe that’s what the owner put in

Was bought for £1.1 million in June 2021
Most of the houses around her are £3-400k
Someone’s overpaid. For that money not sure why she chose to live there

She owns it….got a mortgage on it though so suspect she’s having trouble paying that

Last edited:
  • Haha
Our mortgage is for £250k and we pay about £1k a month so if hers is £4k or more I’m not surprised if she is struggling. She will have to sell a lot of those wax melts to pay that lol

Reactions: 5
She’s not paid a penny I’d bet but a headline saying I was gifted £50k worth of surgery doesn’t sound so good
Also she needs to be asking for a refund if she did pay

• Haha
Reactions: 6
First thing I thought when I saw £50k for the amount of work she’s had done was ‘Wow, that’s cheap no wonder it’s botched!’

Reactions: 7
Had to turn the volume off on Wilbos stories - since when has he started talking like he's from the Ghetto?!
I wonder if she was expecting a proposal?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Had to turn the volume off on Wilbos stories - since when has he started talking like he's from the Ghetto?!
Lol how cringe were they! And his grid post for her, she literally makes a mug out of you! The way he's speaking I'm gonna assume is a Manchester thing? Charlotte's boyfriend is the same but not as bad as he was on his stories

Reactions: 4
In the paper today. Wonder if she was paid for the interview?
50k on surgery?? So not freebies??
Ruined her life? Dramatic much?? Seriously just shows how much value she places on her appearance, weight etc…what an amazing role model for all the young women that follow her.

Reactions: 4
I think she did you know i thought that lol He never paid for that hotel either she will have lol

I will never understand why she bought that house. She was single at the time, doesn’t have kids so doesn’t need all those rooms and she had absolutely no idea on how to decorate it properly.

Reactions: 12
I will never understand why she bought that house. She was single at the time, doesn’t have kids so doesn’t need all those rooms and she had absolutely no idea on how to decorate it properly.
The house she moved out of was ideal for her

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.