Chloe Ferry #2 I've seen Chloe's backside more than my own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good on her it pisses me off when I see so called celebrity’s banging on about there bodies and diets gyms etc when we all know you had it sucked and tucked
Yeah I think it’s great ! She says on her other stories how much it angers her and has been linked the comfort zone botched page saying they hound her too ! This is a responsible influencer , Chloe is not lol

Reactions: 7
Chloe phones up Terry, "OI mate, taking dog for walk, grab yer camera, make sure you get shots of my tits, ta"

This from her insta, how can that be considered sexy? with that face?

Sorry, I should have put that video with a spoiler link, sorry admin.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Oh God what is her mate Bethan doing? Cries insecurity on a post then posts 10 stories posing and pouting looking so desperate. Trying to show off her body when she still looks CHUNKY! How does she not have her own thread. She's the definition of a rough chav.

Her lips make me feel sick as well.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Oh God what is her mate Bethan doing? Cries insecurity on a post then posts 10 stories posing and pouting looking so desperate. Trying to show off her body when she still looks CHUNKY! How does she not have her own thread. She's the definition of a rough chav.

She does

Reactions: 2
She really needs to tidy up the dressing room. It's an absolute tip, I'd be mortified to take a photo/video in that room!!!

She clearly isn't happy with her boobs she constantly uses her arm to push them up!!

Where the duck is she? She's really pissed me off flouncing off in the middle of lockdown! (I'm not jealous, we're not in lockdown here). No doubt away to get her photo taken with her botched tits out and call it work... 😠

Reactions: 7
Yeah why is she staying at a hotel?! Surely there arent any events going on at the moment? What part of lockdown dont these z blisters understand?

That Bethan screams chav, she’s like a poundshop version of Chloe!! These women make out there all about supporting other women, bullshit your supporting your own following/fame!! I’m hoping there’s a day that goes by where we don’t see that wonky dropped ass and them ridiculous tits!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.