Bethan - Geordie Shore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Geordie Shore lot are all starting to look the same. Same pointy chin,cheekbones & don’t get me started on the lips. I’m all for a little improvement,I have botox and lip filler.
I did mention on one of their accounts that they were starting to look like Bo Selecta characters. That didn’t go down well I tell ya.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's coming across so rude and nasty on the show. Imagine asking someone to get your permission to talk to your partner even though they are in their own relationship and not even interested in breaking you up

Reactions: 13
She looks awful! She appeard on Ibiza/magaluf weekender years ago and had a brief fling with Jordan and she was brunette and soo much more natural and she was actually very naturally pretty.

She's ruined herself with too much filler, too much make up, bleach blonde hair which she doesn't ever appear to wash or brush. Her behaviour is so off-putting as well. Any clips I've seen of recent Geordie shore eps is just her either arguing with/about her boyfriend or gyrating against him or doing some other vulgar move. I'm not prim and proper but she is probably one of the scattiest girls I've ever seen. Just by looking at her, you know her bedroom is a pig sty with fake tan and foundation spilled all over the carpets.

Reactions: 12
I like Bethan! Comes across better on insta than GS - actually quite down to earth!

Reactions: 6
She grinds my gears all she does is argues with most her fellow housemates always having a pop at someone a proper moaner 🙄

Reactions: 2
That’s quite sad tbh
It’s shocking I agree but so is her response to it! If she trusts him as much as she says she does why show the world, I mean you can quite clearly see it’s affected her massively and she’s just playing it down. If I believed it was someone just messing with me I wouldn’t give them the attention!

It’s shocking I agree but so is her response to it! If she trusts him as much as she says she does why show the world, I mean you can quite clearly see it’s affected her massively and she’s just playing it down. If I believed it was someone just messing with me I wouldn’t give them the attention!
Yeah I do agree! I’d be the same

i cannot believe her first response in the next story is “well i obviously don’t believe it” because the girl didn’t leave a contact number or hand deliver the message....... girl she’s probably scared you’ll beat her up if she did that, or that bethan would abuse her online and tell her little followers about what a slag that girl. i would feel sorry for bethan but she’s so willingly dense, i almost hope beau cheated on her. she won’t believe it unless it’s in front of her, and even then she’ll probably blame the other girl and not her crappy boyfriend.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
i cannot believe her first response in the next story is “well i obviously don’t believe it” because the girl didn’t leave a contact number or hand deliver the message....... girl she’s probably scared you’ll beat her up if she did that, or that bethan would abuse her online and tell her little followers about what a slag that girl. i would feel sorry for bethan but she’s so willingly dense, i almost hope beau cheated on her. she won’t believe it unless it’s in front of her, and even then she’ll probably blame the other girl and not her crappy boyfriend.
I agree she would make the girls life hell! She’s a psycho, was only last week she started nutting her phone on her stories because someone had dm’d her a message she didn’t like 🤪

Reactions: 3
I agree she would make the girls life hell! She’s a psycho, was only last week she started nutting her phone on her stories because someone had dm’d her a message she didn’t like 🤪
bloody hell?????? she’s probably the angriest reality tv “sleb” around, it’s kind of scary actually. i think she might do a lot of drugs, one clip from GS at a fancy dress party she has pupils like black holes, maybe the anger is drug induced or she has just never had any anger management over her life but, w t a f her behaviour is not normal.

Reactions: 5
WTH is she buzzing with those things on her fingers 😳 they look atrocious like witches finger nails 🤔

came to say exactly the same- she’s not like chloe (that I’ve seen anyway) where she posts her house all over SM so how else would the girl know unless she paid to access a website with this information on I think it’s 192.com 🤷‍♀️ But who could be bothered to do that

Reactions: 1
Did anyone else see she had her makeup done the other day for something? She’s just shown a pre recorded ad where she’s promoting makeup brushes and she’s swiped the brush next to her eye as if she just done it!

Reactions: 1