Chloe Ferry #2 I've seen Chloe's backside more than my own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Don't think we really need a recap, it's all the same with her. She lost weight, got more work done and is now flouting all the lockdown rules in Newcastle.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
With all the photographic evidence available, why isn't she getting fined or even arrested?

Corpse Bride??

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I know they’ve said they’ll be looking to fine ‘high profile’ people breaking rules so I really hope a lot of these people get their comeuppance soon

Reactions: 10
They won’t fine any high profile people because of the influence they have, they will paint the police in a bad light. I’ve spoken to the police recently and they said they have to be careful not to alienate people. So bellends like footballers and their managers will turn up to clubs after having a Covid test then find out once their there that they are positive. Sorry for derailment but I’ve just heard that on the news and it’s raged me. Celebs and high profiles can do what they like. Hope Chloe is ashamed of going in a shop without a mask for not reason. I used to really like her but now she’s just a mess

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
They won’t fine any high profile people because of the influence they have, they will paint the police in a bad light. I’ve spoken to the police recently and they said they have to be careful not to alienate people. So bellends like footballers and their managers will turn up to clubs after having a Covid test then find out once their there that they are positive. Sorry for derailment but I’ve just heard that on the news and it’s raged me. Celebs and high profiles can do what they like. Hope Chloe is ashamed of going in a shop without a mask for not reason. I used to really like her but now she’s just a mess
If you’re talking about the West Ham stuff, in their defence they were asymptomatic before they tested positive so weren’t to know! Hull didn’t even take WHU up on their offer to test their players and staff ahead of the match

If you’re talking about the West Ham stuff, in their defence they were asymptomatic before they tested positive so weren’t to know! Hull didn’t even take WHU up on their offer to test their players and staff ahead of the match
Yeah I am and that’s not the point. If you have had to go for a test then you shouldn’t go out as normal. It’s no wonder the public can’t adhere to the rules cause they look up to these people, Chloe included

Yeah I am and that’s not the point. If you have had to go for a test then you shouldn’t go out as normal. It’s no wonder the public can’t adhere to the rules cause they look up to these people, Chloe included
Football players have tests before every game - doesn’t necessarily mean they’ve been going out as normal, Chloe being reckless isn’t the same as that situation, sorry.

Reactions: 8
Football players have tests before every game - doesn’t necessarily mean they’ve been going out as normal, Chloe being reckless isn’t the same as that situation, sorry.
Ah I stand corrected then (sorry heard it on the news today, normally avoid it due to them not telling the full story) Yes in this case not the same

Reactions: 4
Ah I stand corrected then (sorry heard it on the news today, normally avoid it due to them not telling the full story) Yes in this case not the same
Honestly don’t blame you, never get the full story on the news these days 🙃

39FC8A2B-21B8-487B-B707-F88C3896B3B3.png

why has she basically tucked the whole top half of the pjs away to make it look cropped? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This girl is obsessed with her figure. Its insane. Imagine cropping a pajama top to pose for snapchat wow. Imagine that being your life

Reactions: 11
I always wonder what girls like color would by doing if they hadnt doing "fame" on tv and does like geordie shore, love island and the likes didn't exist. Because you can tell most of not all only go on these shoes with their fake personalities to raise their profile in the hope of getting in the papers and making money without having to get a regular job

Reactions: 4
I always wonder what girls like color would by doing if they hadnt doing "fame" on tv and does like geordie shore, love island and the likes didn't exist. Because you can tell most of not all only go on these shoes with their fake personalities to raise their profile in the hope of getting in the papers and making money without having to get a regular job
God Knows, I don’t think Chloe has any qualifications. Reality shows have made these idiots famous & for them to make easy money without doing much!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.