Chloe Ferry #2 I've seen Chloe's backside more than my own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she's holding her breath in her latest IG.

Her leggings look like they came from a science fiction show.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she not friends with the Geordie Girls?! I noticed she didn’t post anything for Sophie’s bday and they didn’t acknowledge Chloe for her bday..

Reactions: 5
Is she not friends with the Geordie Girls?! I noticed she didn’t post anything for Sophie’s bday and they didn’t acknowledge Chloe for her bday..
On her insta she only follows Lauren Goodger and Katie Price, I get the feeling she doesn't give a rats ass about the Geordie Girls.

Reactions: 4
Her stories are so triggering for anyone who has previously had eating disorders... her obsession with her weight is so unhealthy and cant be maintained in the long run

Reactions: 16
I am so sick of her body obsession. She is literally OBSESSED, with her body and losing weight. All she talks about is losing weight, working out and how she lost weight during the 1st lockdown. You lost weight...we get it! Do we need to be reminded every single day? And then reminded again when she posts the "before and after pictures"?

Do whatever you want, if that's the lifestyle you want to live, good for you. But please stop talking about it constantly, it is doing my head in! And all the videos of her breathing in...wtf is that all about!? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 16
I am so sick of her body obsession. She is literally OBSESSED, with her body and losing weight. All she talks about is losing weight, working out and how she lost weight during the 1st lockdown. You lost weight...we get it! Do we need to be reminded every single day? And then reminded again when she posts the "before and after pictures"?

Do whatever you want, if that's the lifestyle you want to live, good for you. But please stop talking about it constantly, it is doing my head in! And all the videos of her breathing in...wtf is that all about!? :rolleyes:

100% agree with this! The girl is obsessed with losing weight!

Reactions: 8

Same!! It is doing my head in so much 🤦‍♀️😡 I wish my only worry in life was losing weight and my image!! The rest of the world has to work, look after kids and try and survive! She gets on my wick! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
there's also a weird glitch/blur on her left leg near her crotch area?? is that a photoshop fail or something what is actually up ?!

Reactions: 3
there's also a weird glitch/blur on her left leg near her crotch area?? is that a photoshop fail or something what is actually up ?!
Defo a photoshop fail. She’s most likely used the clone tool and accidentally clipped her thigh.

Reactions: 4
A makeup influencer is calling chloe ferry out on her bullshit 😂😂😂 and others as well ! But focused on her lol
Good on her it pisses me off when I see so called celebrity’s banging on about there bodies and diets gyms etc when we all know you had it sucked and tucked

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.