Chloe Ferry #2 I've seen Chloe's backside more than my own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s barred from a large beauty hair centre for repeatedly begging for the whole team and manager for freebies.

Funny how she has her own centre but begs other places for free stuff...

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I don't follow Holly but looked up her stories after reading here earlier... No idea who they're about but Chloe is definitely wound up on Snapchat 😂

Reactions: 3
she’s been posting a lot of be strong girl and don’t be second best etc. Sounds like a break up to me 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She's posted a video, trying to look sexy, not posting it here.

I've just seen it, not sexy at all. Her boobs in the red outfit look raw and sore! Also sick of her lifting up her bum all the time!

Reactions: 5
I've seen it, I don't think it needs to be posted here :sick::sick:

Why does she always lift up her ass like that, is she trying to make people think its not botched? If your surgeon was half decent you wouldn't need to be constantly lifting your saggy cheeks

Reactions: 8
I've just seen it, not sexy at all. Her boobs in the red outfit look raw and sore! Also sick of her lifting up her bum all the time!
Just came to say this :
1. I think she’s had implants rather than a fat transfer due to the sagging and the fat gets re-absorbed after a while apparently but her bum is still like that
2. A dining table will not fit where the pool table is without moving the bar she’s going to be in the same predicament with space
3. only a matter of time before she built her house now sam is building his

Also I don’t get the purpose of the video

Is there netting on that bra or are her tits actually that purple and sore I’m surprised she’s didn’t photoshop it

she ruined her face 🤮😷
19F92190-5443-4975-A2D1-497D537CDEE2.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
See my screenshot below
Defo about Courtney black lol

Is there netting on that bra or are her tits actually that purple and sore I’m surprised she’s didn’t photoshop it

she ruined her face 🤮😷
View attachment 303075
That scar is enormous !! I’ve had my boobs done in England and my scar is in the boobie crease under the boob and is no more than an inch long . Faded to white and barely noticeable. Hers look botched , like she’s got a capsular contraction. I’d be having that looked at ASAP if they were my boobs!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.