Chloe Ferry #2 I've seen Chloe's backside more than my own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s on her stories she had friends round at Chloe’s last night!
Must of blinked and missed it, there are many stories on IG at this moment.

She's already been fined once, she will get caught again soon.

Reactions: 5
Bethan I mean sorry, I couldn’t find the Bethan thread! She had people round to chloes yesterday and posted more stories today of someone training her

Reactions: 2
Looks like chloe is staying down in a flat in London ... could she be getting ready for a tv show?

Reactions: 3
Must of blinked and missed it, there are many stories on IG at this moment.

She's already been fined once, she will get caught again soon.
Chloe wasn’t there she’s away somewhere was Bethan who had friends round Chloe’s.

Lmao! Her ass is so so horrible she has to always stand with her feet so wide apart and one leg back to promote how amazing those stupid leggings make ur bum look. No love, no leggings on Earth will make ur botched behind look perky and nice

Reactions: 4
What the hell?! That lip liner 😳 never seen anything like it before. Chloe needs to stop with the fillers and surgery. She was pretty before all this.
The thing is she think she looks bleeping amazing... she obvs has now really friends around her! Also off to Dubai... they must need some porta potties 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Could she really just be down in London to do a photo shoot outside of houses???

She's been looking different very recently on her Instagram. I cant quite tell why but her face has changed, I don't know if is the filters or shes had work done again. Anyone else noticed?

Reactions: 5
She's been looking different very recently on her Instagram. I cant quite tell why but her face has changed, I don't know if is the filters or shes had work done again. Anyone else noticed?
Yeah I’ve noticed this too.. definitely had something done to her face. I’ve never read this thread but came here after seeing her insta 😖

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.