Chloe Ferry #2 I've seen Chloe's backside more than my own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got a look of Becca Edwards and Lauren Pope in the pics in the blue pvc dress 🤔
I can’t put my finger on what’s different either but her top lip looks like it’s had more filler and it’s starting to curl back on itself 😳

Reactions: 3
Her nose looks less michael jackson, her cheeks seem fuller and so do her lips. Still a mess though

Also a chin implant? Face looks very defined

Reactions: 4
Feel like her hair colour is a contributing factor to her looking different also 🤷‍♀️ I mean I’m guessing it’s a wig as she has no roots but wouldn’t surprise me if she’s had her colour done during lockdown

Feel like her hair colour is a contributing factor to her looking different also 🤷‍♀️ I mean I’m guessing it’s a wig as she has no roots but wouldn’t surprise me if she’s had her colour done during lockdown
I think the colour really suits her actually, just had another look and she might just be wearing less makeup on her more recent pics she looks slightly more ‘natural’ (I’m using natural loosely 😂)

• Haha
I think the colour really suits her actually, just had another look and she might just be wearing less makeup on her more recent pics she looks slightly more ‘natural’ (I’m using natural loosely 😂)
Yeah I think it suits her too much better than the bleach

Reactions: 2
Did she actually haul all of that shite down to London just to try flog it on her stories?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Did she actually haul all of that shite down to London just to try flog it on her stories?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
No wonder she had about 10 suitcases because she promotes a ton of crap!

She will probably have every colour of them awful leggings with her! 😂

Reactions: 3
She’s on a treadmill in the appartment on Snapchat so. No shoes on surely in all those cases she packed some trainers

Reactions: 2
OH MY GOD. When the hell was this, is this why she mainly wears wigs then from all the bleach and extension damage?
It was January 2019! I’d say she wears wigs for sure! Her hair is was burnt to a crisp! Imagine being the hairdresser responsible for that absolute monstrosity 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
It was January 2019! I’d say she wears wigs for sure! Her hair is was burnt to a crisp! Imagine being the hairdresser responsible for that absolute monstrosity 🤮
That is horrendous! It’s the mess caused when you do it yourself, never mind a hairdresser. Wow I am shocked!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That is horrendous! It’s the mess caused when you do it yourself, never mind a hairdresser. Wow I am shocked!!!
It’s absolutely shocking! If you google “chloe ferry hair extensions” a LOT of photos come up and they are horrendous 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Like she really needs to get some olaplex treatment

Reactions: 6
She has done so many ads in the last 24 hours!

I’ve just look she’s done, her own makeup range, bath bombs, personalised dressing gown her own makeup range again, her clothing range, blankets, moonlight projector and trading

a lot of these things start off so high so it looks like the discount is good - who would pay £140 for a blanket? A lot of this stuff reminds me of stuff you get down a market!!

I’m actually finding her stories boring now it’s just as after ad following by the treadmill

Reactions: 13
How does any reputable Hairdresser even touch her hair?! It’s terrible. Although I don’t know what it looks like now. But still!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.