Chloe Adair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her dad shot her brother in the legs? Did I read that right? WOW!!! How can she still love her parents is beyond me 🙄

Reactions: 4
I don’t she posts her dad like he’s gods gift and has no bit of remorse for the horror he’s caused on us irish people. She is scum of the earth.
Oh I know… don’t get me wrong im Belfast born and bred… just can’t help feel a bit of pity for her. Both parents absolute scum bags, can’t be ideal!

Reactions: 3
Anyone tried her tan? Is it as good as she displays?
I’m obviously extremely late to the party here 😂 I’ve tried her tan, it was dark but definitely need like 3/4 layers to get to the desired dark dark colour, also there’s no wonder they need a tan remover as it comes off awful!! I also purchased the body oil stuff when it first came out, the spray didn’t work, emailed them and I’m still waiting to hear back 😂 so safe to say I’ve not bought from them again!

Reactions: 1

Catfish strikes again 🥴 I mean that’s not even a filter, she photoshops her whole face.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m obviously extremely late to the party here 😂 I’ve tried her tan, it was dark but definitely need like 3/4 layers to get to the desired dark dark colour, also there’s no wonder they need a tan remover as it comes off awful!! I also purchased the body oil stuff when it first came out, the spray didn’t work, emailed them and I’m still waiting to hear back 😂 so safe to say I’ve not bought from them again!
I had the spay oil too & it has never ever sprayed. They never done anything about it, I have no idea how she had a spray that actually worked 🤣 I ended up putting mine in another bottle

Her bottom lip on her Instagram story looks like it’s about to burst ! I can’t help but think of the joker smiling 🤷🏼‍♀️ the big lips

State of them all blocked with the kids sitting in the middle of it!

She really turns into an immature chav when she’s drinking and with her family

Funny how you catch her hardly talking in her stories now because of how much a tit she looks changing her accents for her family.

nice to see her spending time with her mother, shame some other families can’t spend time together because of what her mother and father did 🤷🏼‍♀️🥴

Reactions: 13
I can’t stand seeing those stories of them all getting pissed with the young children there. One of them is only at toddler too, I know it was New Year’s Eve but that child should be at home not in a bar surrounded by drunk people.

I can’t stand seeing those stories of them all getting pissed with the young children there. One of them is only at toddler too, I know it was New Year’s Eve but that child should be at home not in a bar surrounded by drunk people.
Their grandparents are serial murderers don’t think them being surrounded by drunks will make any difference, they have no hope. So sad they are all scum.

Reactions: 9
I thought this as well 🙄 did JD post how they chose the winner?
Have just been looking at the girl who won’s account. It’s definitely some kind of fix, the girl also lives in Horwich, Bolton just like Chloe and seems to visit the same places as her. Disgusting that JD would allow that.