Chloe Adair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t half drag things on and go on and on. Did we need to see all those videos just about her nieces and Harry styles. Also her accent. What’s it all about. Surely her family and boyfriend don’t think that’s normal to switch between the two so strongly?

Reactions: 6
She doesn’t half drag things on and go on and on. Did we need to see all those videos just about her nieces and Harry styles. Also her accent. What’s it all about. Surely her family and boyfriend don’t think that’s normal to switch between the two so strongly?
When she went to park with her nieces there were like 20 videos and she must have asked her boyfriend to film her playing - so weird?! Just be present in the moment for once, Jesus

and yeah that swapping of accents gives multiple personality vibes 😳😳 weird as duck

Reactions: 13
The neice was apparently sick… although there were stories of karaoke and playing in the park, so not sure what was so bad she couldn’t go!
---
She sold the tickets

Reactions: 3
Her da was shot at a concert. Maybe she got the fear. I don't know how involved she or her da is in this business today but there are feuds related to drugs happening north and south of the border and the da was right in the thick of druggy scumbag world as well as everything else.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Her da was shot at a concert. Maybe she got the fear. I don't know how involved she or her da is in this business today but there are feuds related to drugs happening north and south of the border and the da was right in the thick of druggy scumbag world as well as everything else.
Was this recently? Or a while ago. Something seems not right, her neice didn’t look unwell.

Reactions: 1
She has two niece's. The one she filmed singing wasn’t the one who was going to the convert and ill.

the wee girl wasn’t well but they managed to go on an overnight hotel stay, sounds like more to it

Reactions: 9
the wee girl wasn’t well but they managed to go on an overnight hotel stay, sounds like more to it
100% more to it… how could the girl not be well enough to go but could go on a hotel stay complete with takeaway, desserts, etc?

And please someone tell me if I’m losing my head but in the video that her bf has recorded the little niece sitting upside down on the sofa, does it sound like he has a Belfast accent? I’ve watched it a few times and I think it does - specifically when he says ‘are you just balancing?’ I know the sisters boyfriend is there, with a heavy Belfast accent but you can hear the difference in their voices it’s not him.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
100% more to it… how could the girl not be well enough to go but could go on a hotel stay complete with takeaway, desserts, etc?

And please someone tell me if I’m losing my head but in the video that her bf has recorded the little niece sitting upside down on the sofa, does it sound like he has a Belfast accent? I’ve watched it a few times and I think it does - specifically when he says ‘are you just balancing?’ I know the sisters boyfriend is there, with a heavy Belfast accent but you can hear the difference in their voices it’s not him.
Yeah he was defo putting on a fake Belfast accent hahahahaha what is that all about with the pair of them doing that mega cringe 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My thoughts exactly!
Also lol at the bf putting on a belfast accent. Maybe they sit at home and practice it together

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her sister must be so relaxed about things as Chloe posts so much of her sister’s kids and the last story today was her face timing her niece and the little girls is in her bra. But then Chloe funds a lot of their lifestyle so they probably don’t say anything

Reactions: 1