Chloe Adair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People asking about Matt to, he def sells drugs. I’m from Glasgow and I see a lot of people from my way commenting on his insta posts etc who are well known drug dealers.. and he mixes with them. There is no other reason for his income. Yeah she will make good money but not enough to to support two of them and the life style etc they lead. Matt def has money but not from his own business that’s for sure
I’ve always thought there’s more to Chloe’s life than just Instagram. Her parents were considered very dangerous people at one point and you can’t tell me she hasn’t benefited from the money and influence of it all.

we’ve all seen snippets of her home and again, I don’t believe her and Matt have such a nice home and car on his (what seems non existent) personal training and her Instagram job.

i think Chloe has this cute girl next door kinda look on the outside but I think she’s got a darker side and it wouldn’t surprise me if some of what they have is drug money or something similar.

also Don’t forget the expensive holidays they have too.

also I’ve noticed she’s buying more LV these days, that stuff ain’t cheap and I think she’s gradually started showing more of a money lifestyle the more she’s got into this Instagram job so people don’t suspect it

Reactions: 8
I’ve always thought there’s more to Chloe’s life than just Instagram. Her parents were considered very dangerous people at one point and you can’t tell me she hasn’t benefited from the money and influence of it all.

we’ve all seen snippets of her home and again, I don’t believe her and Matt have such a nice home and car on his (what seems non existent) personal training and her Instagram job.

i think Chloe has this cute girl next door kinda look on the outside but I think she’s got a darker side and it wouldn’t surprise me if some of what they have is drug money or something similar.

also I’ve noticed she’s buying more LV these days, that stuff ain’t cheap and I think she’s gradually started showing more of a money lifestyle the more she’s got into this Instagram job so people don’t suspect it
She doesn’t really have a “nice home” though… it’s decorated well but I’m pretty sure it’s an ex council house in horwich

Reactions: 4
99% sure he’s not a personal trainer. He wouldn’t have the freedom and flexibility to extend holidays at the push of a button.
Maybe an online coach but then he has zero social media presence as a PT so I doubt that very much.

Reactions: 3
I haven’t tried the tan, but I do use that tan removal scrub she promotes. Through gritted teeth I’ll admit it’s a good product and it smells lovely too, but it irks me that Rose & Caramel are based about 5 minutes down the road from me and I still have to pay £4.50 p&p. 😒

Reactions: 1
Anyone tried her tan? Is it as good as she displays?
I’ve actually currently got it on, I use it when I’ve ran out of my st Tropez or filter by Molly mae, it’s okay but it’s not the best tan I’ve used by far and it’s no where near as dark as hers looks on pics even if you do 2 layers

I once actually did an experiment I used hers on my arms and filter on my legs and the filter looked better by miles - I hate to admit it because Molly is annoying but I do like her tan

Reactions: 1
I haven’t tried the tan, but I do use that tan removal scrub she promotes. Through gritted teeth I’ll admit it’s a good product and it smells lovely too, but it irks me that Rose & Caramel are based about 5 minutes down the road from me and I still have to pay £4.50 p&p. 😒
The price of the p&p is what puts me off buying the tan tbh!

Reactions: 3
See her tan demonstration tonight with her Manchester accent…

And then as soon as she’s with her family it switches to Belfast.

Completely baffles me 😂 usually people end up with a weird mix of both - they don’t fully switch between them!! I think that shows she’s good at putting on an act where needed

Reactions: 9
Anyone tried her tan? Is it as good as she displays?
I actually use her tan all the time, as it’s a good deep colour on me and dries quickly too. I’d definitely recommend it. It doesn’t go as dark as her photos though so she edits / filters them.

Yeah this is definitely true, it’s like most influencers on Instagram, they all kind of come from dodgy back grounds, most of the towie lot in the early days where all from drug money. Although Chloe will have came from abit of money, matt is the money man in the relationship, and will fund all the bags to dress up her outfits etc for the ‘cheaper outfits’ she try’s to sell. The holidays & so on. So now Chloe can post Asif the money is coming in from her work (even tho she still doesn’t have a great amount of followers) when it’s all dirty money! It’s like Emily shack, she was married to one of the most well known drug dealers in Glasgow, the things he’s done is beyond thinking about, built up her social media with all the stuff he was buying her to dress up her boohoo dresses etc, they are divorced now but the other guy she’s with now is just the same, heavily involved in drugs. So trust me when I say it, all those influencers out there who try make out there partners work 9-5 jobs, they don’t! It’s the only reason they have made it as an ‘influencer’ with the dirty money behind them

[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 2
The price of the p&p is what puts me off buying the tan tbh!
I usually wait until there’s a discount code before ordering. 20% off the £30 scrub offsets the extortionate p&p a bit, but it’s still annoying and it cancels out 85% of the money you’ve saved on the product. 🙄

Emily shak is probably one of the worst influencers ever! The men she’s involved with are horrible dodgy snakes! It’s the fact they don’t care and seem so smug for having these lifestyles and they don’t understand the damage drugs do to people 😡 it’s why I unfollowed so many of them because they don’t deserve the air time when they are riding off drug money

Reactions: 4
Why is she saying her code take massive amounts of money off when it doesn’t I checked , and their off on holidays again , duck me , they must be in the money !

Omg Chloe’s last story - her niece off to primary school with a Marc Jacob tote bag

I can’t cope 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She got her a dyson airwrap at Christmas!!! Ridiculous

I’ve unfollowed today

Reactions: 5
Omg Chloe’s last story - her niece off to primary school with a Marc Jacob tote bag

I can’t cope 😂😂😂
It’s just ridiculous. I bought myself one when I got my new job and needed a bigger bag… why does a child need a designer bag for school

Reactions: 7
It’s ridiculous isn’t it!!! I have a daughter who’s first day in primary 7 was also today and I can’t imagine being so tacky 🤣🤯

It’s just ridiculous. I bought myself one when I got my new job and needed a bigger bag… why does a child need a designer bag for school

I was actually thinking of this for myself for work. Would you recommend it? Would it fit a laptop?

Reactions: 2
She looks so glam in that airport outfit considering she was flying at 6am. 😪 When I’m at the airport I look like I’ve been dragged there behind a herd of charging buffalo. And that’s at any time of the day or night.

• Haha
Reactions: 5