Chloe Adair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Breadcrumbing her stories fo her to end up in egypt..Itl be dirt cheap to go there too during ramadan!

Reactions: 4
28 degrees with a full face of make-up, weighed down with hair extensions and loaded with jewellery!… it must be so exhausting being her. Not everything is a photoshoot. Sure, take some cute photos but then take it all off, put the bloody phone down and chill out. You’ve paid a lot of money to relax and soak in the atmosphere/surroundings, not be glammed up and on your phone 24/7
Agree with this so much!!!! I love my makeup & don’t go a day without wearing it, even at home… BUT I draw the line at wearing it on holiday. I’d be having a panic attack caked in makeup with hair extensions and jewellery 🥵

She’s the typical example of living life through Instagram and everything just being for the photos!

Complete head 😂

Reactions: 12
She’s also not telling people the hotel 😂 ffs does she think it should be a grand reveal. What a knob.

I can confirm it is the Sunrise White Hills Resort hotel.

Last edited:
Must admit I liked her 1st few holiday content but now they all are soo repetitivd

sit and all deinks
Sitting down

Reactions: 7
Yeah her big reveals for holidays now is just boring. No1 cares you and your boyfriend don’t have jobs that means you can both just go on holiday all the time.

Still convinced he’s got his hands into drugs or something. He’s the laziest and unhealthiest PT I’ve ever seen 😂

Reactions: 11
Yeah her big reveals for holidays now is just boring. No1 cares you and your boyfriend don’t have jobs that means you can both just go on holiday all the time.

Still convinced he’s got his hands into drugs or something. He’s the laziest and unhealthiest PT I’ve ever seen 😂
100% she was raised in that life so it wouldn’t surprise me if that’s what is funding their lifestyle now.

neither the two of them work and they have multiple luxury holidays per year and their car is top of the range too!

100% she was raised in that life so it wouldn’t surprise me if that’s what is funding their lifestyle now.

neither the two of them work and they have multiple luxury holidays per year and their car is top of the range too!
I bet the car is leased from some dodgey company, and you can get some pretty good deals if you dont travel in school holiday time. It’s all smoke and screens with a lot of these influencers

Reactions: 7
I don’t get how her tan never goes patchy?!
It definitely does. She filters her photos etc so that her tan looks a lot darker/less patchy than what it is in real life! When her partner posts videos and photos of her when they are on hols there is always a huge difference in her skin colour 😂

Reactions: 6
Yeah sometimes if you look closely you especially at her hands it definitely does go patchy. She did a boomerang the other day where when the flash went off you could see how patchy it was 🤣 I used to think the same thing as well!

Her outfits on holiday are so unrealistic. Who the duck dresses like that every night on holiday. Heels in hot weather, no thanks

• Haha
Imagine getting dolled up to the nines every night and prancing around the hotel with your boyfriend filming you 😂😂

• Haha
He’s 100% into drugs. I’m
From Glasgow and a lot of ‘people’ I know from
Here comment on his insta posts like they all know him personally, and it’s the life they live here. There is no way he’s living off a pt wage, he’s the one funding both their life’s. The pt is just a front, and her ‘influencing’ will be more of a hobby, yeah she will make something off it but not the way she makes out… 100% the moneys from him

Reactions: 8
He’s 100% into drugs. I’m
From Glasgow and a lot of ‘people’ I know from
Here comment on his insta posts like they all know him personally, and it’s the life they live here. There is no way he’s living off a pt wage, he’s the one funding both their life’s. The pt is just a front, and her ‘influencing’ will be more of a hobby, yeah she will make something off it but not the way she makes out… 100% the moneys from him
I just don’t buy this, never known a drug dealer who was into yoga 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It would surprise you 😂 I think he has his hands in it somewhere along the lines lol

Reactions: 2
Wherever she is staying it looks like one of the most soulless, empty hotels I’ve ever seen, and there’s hardly anyone there.

Reactions: 2
Wherever she is staying it looks like one of the most soulless, empty hotels I’ve ever seen, and there’s hardly anyone there.
I’m assuming that’s because it’s Ramadan. It’s always the cheapest time to go to a Muslim country because it’s so dead.

She looks nothing like the filtered facetuned photos she posts. Did you not see the accidental unfiltered one she posted whilst drunk before
Omg that's never her!!!!
---
I found a podcast about her father. It's made by blood freeze
It's called the rise of johnny mad dog adair on Apple podcasts

Reactions: 3